Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

12NO

bluejay00234 said:
Sadly 12no that doesnt always work, especially when your receiving lackluster responses with little to no disregard for the very thing in which we seek hosting for in the first place (a functioning website) Its a shame that you offer better support than the people who actually handle CS.

Not happy at all.

What do you mean mate?

MastaDoom

Depends what plan you are choosing.

Some promos are one time pay/monthly/yearly (get them quick).

Shared/reseller hosting can be monthly/quarterly/semi-annually/annually

bluejay00234

12NO said:
What do you mean mate?

I had problems with support actually trying to resolve my issue with giving me generic, bland answers that didnt do much to resolve the problem at hand. I've finally found another TSR that seems to be helpful. :)

12NO

FallenBoy said:
is this service monthly or yearly?

MastaDoom said:
Depends what plan you are choosing.

Some promos are one time pay/monthly/yearly (get them quick).

Shared/reseller hosting can be monthly/quarterly/semi-annually/annually

What he said lol @FallenBoy...MastaDoom has answered your question :p

FallenBoy

The unlimted plan
Unlimited Plan

Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomain
Unlimited Parked/Addon Domains
Price: $5 ONCE!
thats yearly?
also 12NO how come mysite says this as its problem
Index of /

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at gamersunit.info Port 80

MastaDoom

It says pay: $5 one time only, so no you pay only once.

Also, you have that error because you have not upload anything onto your site.

Plus, I suggest for further support/information go to 12no forums

dawid_c

12NO. Tell me something.
Did you merged with offshore-host.info??
Their server is down from few days and they sent me mail with info that they've got hacked.
I've just tried to open my customers' sites that was located on offshore-host.info's hosting. And you know what? It's working. And IP is yours.

I bought from you hosting today and I checked it. Those are my users' accounts:
~killer
~cyberboy
~betrock
They didn't send me any mail with problems about not working server.

Could you explain it?

MastaDoom

I can tell you what I think, Offshore-Host bought a reseller from 12no but he told me that he had bought from web-fusion so i don't know.

dark_hunter

dawid_c said:
12NO. Tell me something.
Their server is down from few days and they sent me mail with info that they've got hacked.
I've just tried to open my customers' sites that was located on offshore-host.info's hosting. And you know what? It's working. And IP is yours.

~killer
~cyberboy
~betrock

Could you explain it?
We did not merge Offshore-Host.

a1?

FallenBoy said:
so for the unlimited plan I can like add
Inferno shoutbox and other things?

Inferno shoutbox is banned on all 12NO's hosting plan as it uses too much resources.

freenet2008

dawid_c said:
12NO. Tell me something.

~killer
~cyberboy
~betrock

Could you explain it?
dark_hunter said:
We did not merge Offshore-Host.
I tell my stroy.
Last monthes, I paid for offshore-host, and it is scammer and dead after I paid it couple of days, I waste my time and money. Then I have to move site to 12NO. After I paid for Shared Basic quarter Plan, the money is charged, but My Products Status was pending, I think maybe I do something wrong, I try Shared Basic monthly Plan, still pending.

Then I have to submit Support Ticket for help, to be honest,12no is gentle and service is good, they active my status the put my two packages into one, and same time send the New Account Information email(windows live mail show it's mask the 12no.com email address) to me,

I try to login th Control Panel, the password is not usefull, I can't login to control my host,when I have to submit Support Ticket ,12no is down couple of hours.

Later, after 12no was back, I accidentally find I can use my offshore-host password to login the 12no host Control Panel, even after I login the Control Panel, the package information(Disk Space, Bandwidth....) is same with offshore-host, not I paid for the package plan of 12no, and my web files and database is still there, I don't upload them to host again and my site just come back.

I know 12no don't want relationship with offshore-host, because the latter is scammer, but the thing above is there, we can not ignore them, we paid the money, we need the truth,not just gentle and nice answer like this
bluejay00234 said:
I had problems with support actually trying to resolve my issue with giving me generic, bland answers that didnt do much to resolve the problem at hand. I've finally found another TSR that seems to be helpful. :)

I know there are nice guys in this forum, and with good tech skill and knowledge,hope you can give some advices for that above.

I copy the pic of Support Ticket below
161fbya.jpg

214qqq.jpg

28i4484.jpg

2h6a92p.jpg

2nq5q3a.jpg

2vx4yyt.jpg

ji0qo5.jpg

2cen81w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.