Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

How are clients suppose to view their servers uptime when there are no servers added in whmcs? And no off site uptime monitoring?

thisisepic

Yeah 12no seems like some good guys, but im not sure what the praise is on these forums for their hosting I signed up for it but I don't even bother to use it and I get an email once a week stating how servers are down.

StormRoBoT

WTF my site got deleted 2 time and i suspect u scam because i use null, and u delete my account, other ppl not using null is now.. SCAM!!!!

Agent

Yeah and I just got suspended too AGAIN after I posted all my server info. and modifications asking for further direction and none was given. I'm really frustrated with the service being provided right now as my site is down more than up this week. I was suspended in the middle of an event happening my site as well without any notification before hand.

MastaDoom

Just got this message on two/three sites:

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at vBTEAM Underground - Free vBulletin Hacks, Skins and Support. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Agent

My issue is what that I was suspended, I don't think the server my site being hosted on is down. I sent you a PM about it peanut.

GamesWeHack

12NO has a lot of downtimes these days.
Kinda frustrating me every downtime...
I would say once every 2 days, there is a 5 hour downtime...

Status
Not open for further replies.