Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastaDoom

Hurry 12no and get your site back up. Na just kidding, I'm not like that, I can wait.

But want to buy a master reseller from you guys. I had bought one through OffshoreHost, but he sorta died, which ticked me off.....whatever I'm over that.

Now since I know you guys have a great hosting site and plans, I'm banking on you 12NO.

a1?

MastaDoom said:
Hurry 12no and get your site back up. Na just kidding, I'm not like that, I can wait.

But want to buy a master reseller from you guys. I had bought one through OffshoreHost, but he sorta died, which ticked me off.....whatever I'm over that.

Now since I know you guys have a great hosting site and plans, I'm banking on you 12NO.

I would be willing to give you a trial account until 12no gets his site up. I am hosted on one of his servers.

12NO

MastaDoom said:

PM me I can set you one up manually :)

12NO

bluejay00234 said:
whoo hoo!!!

next stop our websites hopefully :)

Submit a ticket if you are having trouble ;)

Packages Still Available!

Going to end soon!

Grab them while u can!

bluejay00234

12NO said:
Submit a ticket if you are having trouble ;)

Packages Still Available!

Going to end soon!

Grab them while u can!

Ok I did because my site was working fine even with all the data center issues, then poof I'm down after shell access.

thanks

bluejay00234

Anyone still offline? While most of you guys site was down, mines was still up and running, then it goes down, now 12 hours later i am still waiting with support claiming my site is working??? 12no can you verify this? i have tried multiple computers, browsers, along with pinging and my site is not up. What an horrible 3 days with a dead site for my members. :(

12NO

bluejay00234 said:
Anyone still offline? While most of you guys site was down, mines was still up and running, then it goes down, now 12 hours later i am still waiting with support claiming my site is working??? 12no can you verify this? i have tried multiple computers, browsers, along with pinging and my site is not up. What an horrible 3 days with a dead site for my members. :(

bitreading right?

It works fine for me.

bluejay00234

Just an update, 12no fixed my website problem. I'm up and running again. Quite simple solution to a messy problem, but again great customer support, knowlege, and speed in handling my problem.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.