Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawid_c

freenet2008 said:
I tell my stroy.
Last monthes, I paid for offshore-host, and it is scammer and dead after I paid it couple of days, I waste my time and money. Then I have to move site to 12NO. After I paid for Shared Basic quarter Plan, the money is charged, but My Products Status was pending, I think maybe I do something wrong, I try Shared Basic monthly Plan, still pending.

Then I have to submit Support Ticket for help, to be honest,12no is gentle and service is good, they active my status the put my two packages into one, and same time send the New Account Information email(windows live mail show it's mask the 12no.com email address) to me,

I try to login th Control Panel, the password is not usefull, I can't login to control my host,when I have to submit Support Ticket ,12no is down couple of hours.

Later, after 12no was back, I accidentally find I can use my offshore-host password to login the 12no host Control Panel, even after I login the Control Panel, the package information(Disk Space, Bandwidth....) is same with offshore-host, not I paid for the package plan of 12no, and my web files and database is still there, I don't upload them to host again and my site just come back.

I know 12no don't want relationship with offshore-host, because the latter is scammer, but the thing above is there, we can not ignore them, we paid the money, we need the truth,not just gentle and nice answer like this

I know there are nice guys in this forum, and with good tech skill and knowledge,hope you can give some advices for that above.
Offshore-host told me he don't have any backup and don't know bokh.com's IP.
So what's going on with this "transfering"?

freenet2008

dawid_c said:
Offshore-host told me he don't have any backup and don't know bokh.com's IP.
So what's going on with this "transfering"?
Right, that's the one key thing, how 12no can make transfering? And other key thing is host package information including password is belong to Offshore-host.
I really don't understand.
I ask 12no(see pic) for reasonable explanation , they answer
“...because I transfered your site here..."
and
"We are legit :)

What do you need help with :)

We will aalways update our clients :p"
I know 12no work harder, try the best to make their host stable, but we can't ignore something strange, we have paid money for 12no, maybe more and more later.
If we are afraid they are not true, I think the best choice is leaving.

dark_hunter said:
You guys don't get it do you? Let me spell it out.
12NO did "NOT" merge!
yes, dark_hunter, you think, if they merge, maybe that's good
answer why that happened above mentioned(transfering and package), but now they noticed "12NO did "NOT" merge!:,
so I confuse...
I just think there is something they don't want to tell or other reasons...

dawid_c

I just think there is something they don't want to tell or other reasons...
I think so too.

This is no problem for me if you are transfering accounts from offshore-host.info but I haven't my customers' accounts in my WHM so I can't change them domain or other settings and when they are asking me for that I don't know what to say and what to do.

And I paid $10 for offshore-host.info and now $15 for 12NO.

Can 12NO and Offshore-host.info tell us something more about this transfering??

12NO

WE HAVE NOT MERGED!

The reason some accounts were tranferred here was cause when we were going to merg I started to transfer to 12NO.COM server but after seeing that offshore-host is not goood I stopped but forgot to delete the transfered accounts.

BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OFFSHOER-HOST!

snoopdo2g

Coolyou said:
ZOMG!The server was up for 1 hour and then went down again! :(

yeah sadly, i was just busy updating my main page...
86jo7ps.gif

Termy

12NO said:
WE HAVE NOT MERGED!

The reason some accounts were tranferred here was cause when we were going to merg I started to transfer to 12NO.COM server but after seeing that offshore-host is not goood I stopped but forgot to delete the transfered accounts.

BUT WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OFFSHOER-HOST!
It may be an idea to merge with them tbh. I have had no issues at all with them. But since I paid for my hosting with you my site has been up and down... I have not had one complete day without it being down ??

I am just saying it as I see it m8... sorry if you do not like what I say.

Agent

My site is down yet again... Starting to get ridiculous, been down longer than up this week.

EDIT: Extreme lag for 30 minutes, wasn't really down.

liljak

Heyy im just starting out with my VB and i only have 50 members so far.
So what package would you recommend?
If any?

Status
Not open for further replies.