VBM , the VBulletin Messenger

teamer

ver_shine said:
i can dezend it 100% but cant null...should i dezend and upload?

i am the coder of the mod/software , i gave you the files alreade DEZENDED !!!! , yo ave to read the install carefully , and download verion 1.4 from the server side scripts and the new messenger as i fixed alot of erros there + more security of database and the $_REQUEST variables :) . sorry that i am not available to support all of you at a time , thats because am busy with 3 BIG projects , rather than the support of this mall messenger on vbulletin forums !! thought they blocked the mod for a time !

Kena

incredible work but it is pity the script work only at the website root instead of forum root,

because buttons like profile, send MP, etc doesn't work

it missing forum/ in the URL in order to the buttons does work

but congrutulations anyway ^^

teamer

Kena said:
yes i said it's work fine but several buttons as send PM or view profile don't work because the URL is not indeed informed

edit the $forum_url in your incude.php fil , if it is not there , then download the LATEST versions of pack1 & pack2 from the site . allpm / ibox and other buttons will work ...

teamer

ver_shine said:
i downloaded mod/software from vbm.teamerz.net
they was not zended or encoded..
i`m going test this on my server but will it work on my forum (my forum on subdomain)
emailMyName- Low-cost email address - 1GB email storage - Block spam - Web & POP3 email access - Get your name as your email address

yes it will wor on your subdomain , acually i have my forum on a subdomain too , you have 2 options here :-D to put the vbmsngr in the sub domain root then u'll hav to login @sub.site.com , or better , if u got version 1.4 , you install it to yor root "public_html/vbmsngr" and edit the $forum_url to match your domain , withot a trailing slash ot http://

cheers

Kena

teamer said:
edit the $forum_url in your incude.php fil , if it is not there , then download the LATEST versions of pack1 & pack2 from the site . allpm / ibox and other buttons will work ...

hello,

thanks for your answer but that doesn't still work fine

i edited this line:

$FORUM_URL='forum.teamerz.net';

and tryed to replace by:

$FORUM_URL='www.mywebsite.net/forum';
$FORUM_URL='www.mywebsite.net';
$FORUM_URL='mywebsite.net/forum';
$FORUM_URL='mywebsite.net';

but none test made work the PM and profile buttons...

thanks

GgAcE

I am receiving a "cannot connect try again later" message.

Files have been uploaded properly. I have mirrored the index.php file to mirror my config file. This is still a no go.

netmatrix

Do you know if this will work on a Linux Operating system or not? I have it working on my Windows computer very nice mod.

bulletin

its not working for me too, i am getting same error message "Could not connect to service, please try again later" i am using the current 1.4 version, but then why same error is coming again and again? although i have followed the instructions correctly, still same problem.