[REQ] vBSkinworks - Battlegear for 3.7.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GgAcE

To take a screenshot click "prnt screen" & then "Ctrl + V" into MS paint. No software required. I still see the skin. o_O

phiber.optik

John;

Told you it was a matter of time....

P.o.

PS. Relax, its only a screenshot. Bet you had a face as if someone had shat on your cereal...

phiber.optik

Use TOR... then he can't ip ban you... Then if you know a couple of people that ran TOR, you can do triple proxxies and you will never get caught, well at least by John... NSA will catch you... lol

GgAcE

phiber.optik said:
I found a site that I believe has the skin for download. It's www.vb-planet.com. registering is a pain because they have an error with the registration image.

If they don't we can simply pay him the $30 & I am sure he will give it up =P

phiber.optik

GgAcE said:
If they don't we can simply pay him the $30 & I am sure he will give it up =P

I emailed the address in the domain... but i havent received anything in return yet.

I would pay Hoxxy $30 bucks if he released that skin.. lol

DON

John moved it now... to a subscribers forum.. meaning you have to be a member and pay extra for the subscriber area...

EDIT: vbplanet doesn't have it for download, although they're using it.. I request for it and we'll see what they say....

DON

Here is what the admin said...

At the moment this is a rare skin, so we would like to keep it that way, but no doubt we will relase it to our VIP members at some stage in the future

Hoxxy

Closing thread please pm each other if you wish to carry on conversations.

I cant believe you have carried on this thread the fact you think "John" is watching/reading he knows exactly what your upto and when to be suspicious about when someone is trying to buy the style...lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.