[REQ] vBSkinworks - Battlegear for 3.7.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

phiber.optik

GgAcE said:
I am going to highly doubt he will give a stranger money. I can't risk going over budget unless I am positive I can receive the money in return.

P.S. It looks like the skin was removed from their purchase page.

VBSkinworks: All your base are still belong to us!!!!

I'll chip in, you give me a paypal account and i'll transfer it right away.

I am sure John Simpson is reading this page every day like if it were slashdot. It must be a strain to a dude to live such a paranoid business life. Then again I understand him, distroing his work, does take food of his table. Oh well. Shit Happens.

I actually have his server scanned... very lax security... his dbpassword was easy to guess, but not saying it... dont want to take down the dude over a design... I am not barbaric like that. Just letting Johnny boy know, I am not as stupid as he probably thinks we all are.

GgAcE

phiber.optik said:
I'll chip in, you give me a paypal account and i'll transfer it right away.

I am sure John Simpson is reading this page every day like if it were slashdot. It must be a strain to a dude to live such a paranoid business life. Then again I understand him, distroing his work, does take food of his table. Oh well. Shit Happens.

I actually have his server scanned... very lax security... his dbpassword was easy to guess, but not saying it... dont want to take down the dude over a design... I am not barbaric like that. Just letting Johnny boy know, I am not as stupid as he probably thinks we all are.

Once the style is available again, I can contact a few people & we can make the purchase. You can transfer your funds after the purchase has been made.

P.S. I am gone for the rest of today & tomorrow. I can check back & make the purchase this weekend if they return the skins back to their purchase page.

Your friend
~Gg

phiber.optik

Weird.... a friend of mine went over to see if he could purchase it and it showed up for him just now. He is making the purchase as we speak. But when I went in to check (got my connection spoofed as a google spider), the skin doesnt show up for me.

DON

I can see stuff on their website fine.... Guess they got ur IP via ACP on their main website.

vBteam should make it more private here.. like grinderz..

EDIT: Here is the reason why it was pulled down. It's on their announcement forum.

"It was pulled down to briefly fix something and now is back up for purchase."

DON said:
I can see stuff on their website fine.... Guess they got ur IP via ACP on their main website.

vBteam should make it more private here.. like grinderz..

EDIT: Here is the reason why it was pulled down. It's on their announcement forum.

"It was pulled down to briefly fix something and now is back up for purchase."

It would be nice to be private at times but we're here to help everyone out. :)

DGT has more reason to be private than we do.

phiber.optik

maybe he just shoved it up his <--censored-->, since john reads these forums, maybe he could participate and explain, or maybe he is just shy.

im such a<--censored-->...lol

DON

GgAcE said:
"Fix something"....

Hope it wasn't IonCubed...

I don't see how they could ioncube templates.... So I doubt it... encoding it isn't worth it for him...

As for getting it.. did your friend manage to get it?

DON

phiber.optik said:
maybe he just shoved it up his <--censored-->, since john reads these forums, maybe he could participate and explain, or maye he is just shy.

im such a <--censored-->... lol

I'm surprised you didn't dive into his forum DB.. find his IP...

Status
Not open for further replies.