[REQ] vBSkinworks - Battlegear for 3.7.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

baka

Hello,
Here is the link to the style:
Code:
http://vbskinworks.com/forum/index.php?styleid=410

I really like that one, if you have access to it, please share, it would mean a lot.

Thanks.

Hoxxy

I can't rip vBskinworks styles as they have banned me and my ip for ripping there other styles....lol
(and bypassing with proxies is no good either)

DON

__mansonklan__ said:
This Theme Rocks! I'll Try And get It!
Thanks.. but as far as vBskinworks has said.. they haven't released it yet... I think in 1-2 weeks it should be out for sale.

EDIT: Looks like we might be screwed.. the owner is putting it into a "special" area on the forum. That area requires $50 to gain access too.... =\

Hoxxy

My other half Summer has made a start on ripping it, but is unwilling to release untill its no longer a WIP(work in progress) so once vbskinworks has finished it and if its not put into a "special setion" as mentioned above she will finish it and release to me.

DON

Unless someone has a account with vBskinworks.. I think DGT might.. and if they do.. accessing the skin would be easy...

Filez

DON we are SOL as hoxxy is not doing or providing rips anymore as someone was stupid and violated his request not to post it else where...

DON

filez said:
DON we are SOL as hoxxy is not doing or providing rips anymore as someone was stupid and violated his request not to post it else where...
Who ever that person is.. I hope they rot in hell!!

DON

badr said:
If i'd buy it, can i post the link?
That would be awesome!

You could post it, but someone might need to remove any callbacks.

Hoxxy, would you be up to it still?

D3r

Does someone have this Skin already?

Hoxxy, I sponsore you a Relakk account to rip ;D

This Skin is perfect and the best

Status
Not open for further replies.