[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

famouszor

Regarding the POSTGEN.PHP script. its working now on my forum.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to edit the part; that will allow the postgen NOT to have
Code:
 bb code tags
in the downloads and password area when you Generate the code.

Thanks

FZ

Hoxxy

famouszor said:
Regarding the POSTGEN.PHP script. its working now on my forum.

I was wondering if you could tell me how to edit the part; that will allow the postgen NOT to have [code ] bb code tags [/code ] in the downloads and password area when you Generate the code.

Thanks

FZ

What you want just "hide" tags, just "code" tags or no bbcode at all?

Note:
Hide only file is in the extras folder replace .js file with what you have in clientscript already.
Code only is default and hide and code is attached to first post.

draque

Hoxxy where should I change to add something where Image hosting.
I refer to something like profile field. which is the name of the template to make change.
Thanks

famouszor

I do not want the bbcode tags at all. I want live links for the users.

Hoxxy said:
What you want just "hide" tags, just "code" tags or no bbcode at all?

Note:
Hide only file is in the extras folder replace .js file with what you have in clientscript already.
Code only is default and hide and code is attached to first post.

Rick7C2

This worked great for VB 3.7.x but I have upgraded to VB 3.8.1 and now when clicked it will no popup a new window.

Anyway to fix this?

Hoxxy

Rick7C2 said:
This worked great for VB 3.7.x but I have upgraded to VB 3.8.1 and now when clicked it will no popup a new window.

Anyway to fix this?

I haven't yet updated my test forum to 3.8.1, but when I do I will take a look see.

aero

does not work on vb 3.8.0

none of the hosting pics show up or anything when im posting a new thread, i uploaded everything correctly, but there seems to be no presence of this mod on my forum. any idea why??

Hoxxy

mojopanel said:
thanks alot for this, also hoxxy how come you ant got your forum up on your site..
?..I did close for a bit but my forums up and running again now I just haven't emailed members to say so, can't be bothered to write one tbh...lol...my forums not really anything its just a hobbie for me really plus its full of leechers and not really that active. If it wasn't for vBTEAM I would have given up on it long time ago...

aero said:
anyone help ?????????????????
I need more info, I can not recreate your issue I currently run on 3.8.0 and have no problems. All the post gen images are hosted on tinypics and are all still live.

aero

the entire HBD options under the text box for thread is not there. its as there is nothing installed, i uploaded all images to the correct folder, i use hide hack i overwrited that .js file , i have all the settings on and disabled all my hacks except this one.

the entire bar where u would see the HBD Ultimate posting tools with everything in it is not there....

edit: also ur settings in the vb acp are confusing. it says like

Disable Mediafire?
Enable/Disable? Y N

Y for enabling to disable mediafire or y to enable, ur wording is confusing.

But your hack looks awesome anyways!

Hoxxy

Y to disable,

the only things I can think why it would not show is because either its not turned on or your editor template has been edited and so my mod can't find the correct code snippet to hook onto but I have tested it on both normal editor and the "GT move smilies under editor" mod which is the only other editor mod (that I can think of).

aero

Better Login Form 1.0.0
Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics 5.8
Cyb - PM System Enhancements 1.5
Cyb - Sub-Forum Manager 2.5
Cyb - Visitors in Last X Hours 2.4
Fake Users 2.0.0
HBD Ultimate Posting Tools 1.0
Inferno vBShout 2.5.2 Real time shoutbox
Today's Top Poster 1.2
Usergroup Color Bar 2.0.0 Index of /
vS-Hide Hack Resurrection (Expanded Edition) 3.7.1 Created By VisionScripts (VisionScripts)

all my mods ive installed

elango87

I am using "vb 3.8.1" , This mod is not working for me.

i had installed and uploaded all the nessesary files. But the HBD Ultimate Posting Tools is not available under new thread option.

Please help

Note: I had enabled all the options

aero

elango87 said:
I am using "vb 3.8.1" , This mod is not working for me.

i had installed and uploaded all the nessesary files. But the HBD Ultimate Posting Tools is not available under new thread option.

Please help

Note: I had enabled all the options

Yes, this is the exact same problem I have..... :(