[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

Hoxxy

xUKx said:
Dont work for me when i click on one of the links or host images it just says loading...

There is a confict with one of the other mods you have installed as it works fine on a clean forum board.

famouszor

The file Postgen.php is getting an error on line 65 and its doing nothing for me.

I fill in all information, click on the botton, thats when IE8 and even Firefox 3.x

any help please?

Boa

everything is working fine for me except for the linkchecker m8, it reports that all links are dead when they are actually alive.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

Hoxxy

Boa said:
everything is working fine for me except for the linkchecker m8, it reports that all links are dead when they are actually alive.
any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

Yeah I noticed that the other day, I think rapidshare may have altered its code as the others seem to work, I will see what I can do though.

Boa

Hoxxy said:
Yeah I noticed that the other day, I think rapidshare may have altered its code as the others seem to work, I will see what I can do though.

much appreciated m8 as is the quick reply

famouszor

Its a great Mod.
But its still not working.
So, After reading many times over, there are some bugs. It seem that what I'm experiencing is the cause of IE8 and FireFox.
Thanks for the help People.

famouszor said:
The file Postgen.php is getting an error on line 65 and its doing nothing for me.

I fill in all information, click on the botton, thats when IE8 and even Firefox 3.x

any help please?

Nite-Hax

Hey Hoxxy...
Can you please tell me how to remove the Tools from the Quick Reply box ?

I do not want them there :)

Thanks
_________
NiTe-HaX

Nite-Hax

Hoxxy said:
Disable in "Quick reply editor":

Admincp >> Plugins & Products >> Plugin Manager

scroll down to and open:

in the coding find:
PHP:
case 'showthread_quickreply';
			$search = '<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"wysiwyg\" id=\"{$editorid}_mode\" value=\"$editortype\" />';	
			$dohbd_upt = true;
			break;

Find the word true and replace with false

save :)

Nice...Thanks allot ;)

Work 100% :)
And once again awesome job on the Hack ;)

chrismaher2007

absolutely awesome mate. excellent feature being able to add your own upload sites, whilst making them popup rather than open a new window

Genius

would be good if you could personalise the post generator. maybe you could even upload a few different templates that we could modify ourselves

example

title

information

download link

password

the download link and password when finished will automatically be wrapped in hide tags