[HBD-vBTEAM] Ultimate posting tools

vbuser49

Thanks for this great hack.

This is the first time I'm uploading something like this here. I'm not any kind of coder I just changed some stuff by comparing code. I have no idea what the post generator and link checker do so I replaced them with a couple of links that are useful for my board. Also I made it so that GIFs are visible in the image upload section rather than text. I also added imagebanana to that cause they allow nude pics and are pretty reliable. I made the GIFs and they're included in the zip file and so is the revised XML. Thought someone could use it. It's very easy to add things to it BTW, I didn't read this whole thread so sorry if someone already posted something like this.

This is what mine looks like.

11iixhz.jpg

lazygizmo

Thanks for this hack hoxxy, but when I disable in quick reply it also disables on reply to thread. Any ideas?

Thanks

G4tti

Is there a way to make it so people upload onto my rapidshare account when they upload from my site, or onto my sendspace, meguapload, mediafire, etc. accounts when they upload?

Hoxxy

G4tti said:
Is there a way to make it so people upload onto my rapidshare account when they upload from my site, or onto my sendspace, meguapload, mediafire, etc. accounts when they upload?

No sorry..................

lazygizmo

Hoxxy said:
No sorry..................
you answered his question fairly quickly.

How about mine......

Thanks for this hack hoxxy, but when I disable in quick reply it also disables on reply to thread. Any ideas?

Thanks

I have noticed a few ppl ask this question and the got no answer either

Hoxxy

lazygizmo said:
you answered his question fairly quickly.

How about mine......

Thanks

I have noticed a few ppl ask this question and the got no answer either

Sorry no not at this time. I believe Q-Reply and Reply work from the same editor so currently its a case of all or nothing so to speak.

Alucard

webly said:
hi all thanks for this product but i have pb :s
he don't work i have just : Loading... just i click in rapidshare icon or other host link or icon i have all the time Loading...
help me plz

here the same problem...

asdsa.jpg

this happend to me with all buttons...

any help hoxxy? plz

Hoxxy

djaber said:
Post Generator and Link Checker not work way???
i have this page:
3b1ee0fa83f60fdcad45fc9deb45720a.gif

i love this script please hel me!!

You havent entered your URL in the admincp options

Admincp >> vBulletin options >> HBD ultimate posting tools

El Intocable

Hoxxy, I have mede everything like you have posted here but your mod is not showing at all in any of my 3 skins. I had image reziser with highslide and uninstalled from the pluggings and root forum and even re-edited the class_bbcode.php file to default but no luck.
Any Ideas mate?

El Intocable

El Intocable said:
Hoxxy, I have mede everything like you have posted here but your mod is not showing at all in any of my 3 skins. I had image reziser with highslide and uninstalled from the pluggings and root forum and even re-edited the class_bbcode.php file to default but no luck.
Any Ideas mate?

Disgard Hoxxy, the problem was I had an incomplete forum url in the options menu at adminCP.

Thanks once again for your hard work mate

tzinpo

not working for me :( v.3.8.1

any idea Roxxy i have my Fresh Installed VB when i try to installed the script and follow ur steps i cant see the mods in the reply section even when making a new post

any idea sir?