vS-Hide.Hack.Resurrection.Expanded.v3.7.0.for.vBulletin.3.7.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYS

patsalko

Hidden Block (24 post(s) are required, you have 413):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
I get this error, can someone tell me how to fix this? thanks

djdaniell

how install? I cann't install, now I cann't enter anywhere of my web, say "vS-Hide Hack Resurrection: Incomplete Installation!
One or more of the required files are missing.
Please read over readme.html and ensure every file from the upload directory is uploaded to vBulletin forum root."

djdaniell

djdaniell said:
how install? I cann't install, now I cann't enter anywhere of my web, say "vS-Hide Hack Resurrection: Incomplete Installation!
One or more of the required files are missing.
Please read over readme.html and ensure every file from the upload directory is uploaded to vBulletin forum root."

I need uninstall this, how I do?

badladett

i got the hide hack to work, but i cant seem to find or have a thanks button, what am i missing??????

Do i need to install the thank-you hack?

Got it working, this hack is all working, just went though the settings agian, saw i missed one or two

Thanks agian for this

higgi^

Hi ! Well my english is too bad because i'm argentinian ..

So pliss sorry if you doesn't understand

my problem is that i need to install Thanks mod with Hide mod but doesn't work here is my forum ... ~AddictDesign - Desarrollado por vBulletin and i need this mod to put ON the forum

pliss help me and give a guide of the installation

Thanks you for the help

t3od0r

how to show how many thanks a user has given?
for example:
Thanks Given: 46
Thanked 10 Times for this post

TMC

army said:
Has anyone gotten this to work with 3.8?

Yup, at least on 3.8.0 RC2. Haven't tested on earlier versions...
Didn't really play around with it much, but initial quick test seemed like it was working alright.. :)

R4GE

Has anyone else noticed if you hover over a post you can see the link? Anyone got a fix for it?

VADOS [Dj]

Hello there!
I've got a question: can I setup this hack to show the hidden (with [hide] tags) content ALWAYS only for specified usergroups?

I mean... can I enter these usergroups in my admin panel and after that all the hidden content will be always avaiable only for specified usergroups?

Something like [CLUB] hack, but without [HIDE] itself.

vB 3.8.0, thanks!

WWIII

There is an option for usergroups, you can define this per forum to what user groups it hides for, such as "guests only", but it also has an option for always show hidden content to certain usergroups in certain forums.

VADOS [Dj]

WWIII said:
There is an option for usergroups, you can define this per forum to what user groups it hides for, such as "guests only", but it also has an option for always show hidden content to certain usergroups in certain forums.
I know that... I mean is there a hack with this function only (without [hide] and something else)...?

I've been searching vb.org for this, but... I think there is only one way to make this option on my board avaiable.

*Installing*, thx!

--------------

Too bad, but it doen't work on 3.8.x
Have anybody installed it on this version?