vS-Hide.Hack.Resurrection.Expanded.v3.7.0.for.vBulletin.3.7.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYS

bawel

alexander_extreme said:
the files works great on 3.7.3 pl1, there are no problems if you activate the hide on all your forums and subforums =)

How to uncompressed that .js ??
Any tools or what?
If any tools need for that script, please upload that tools for us.

Thanks.

djrr

Yeah but it's a little dangerous to just overwrite my existing ones isnt it? Since ive already made some modifications to some of the file.. and it looks like they are 3.7.2 files.

Any idea how i can get this thing to work?

Thanks

El Intocable

I have a great problem. After doing everything and all the edits and install de product any of the Editors buttons will work, they are just froze in the editorbar.

What can I do pleasee????

What I did wrong pleasee???

NadSfd

will sum1 please upload all the edited file's for v3.7.3 so people like me who cant edit some file's like js can have them please:)

greet

When i install everything correctly, my board is gone, it redirects me to the purchase/upload a license key page..
anyone with a suggestion?

Tjaverken

hide hacks works with regular content but when i link to a rapidshare file or something then it gives me this....

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /upload/newthread.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

what could be wrong here?

[edit] found some info on my hosting's forum, they blocked it to avoid the posting of illegal contents...

18series

i am installing hide hack on vBulletin 3.7.3 Patch Level 1
everything is done files templates modified usergroup permissions done but i cant c any new permission in forum permissions. plzz help

Slizzell

I used to have "Sids Hide Hack" on my forum but removed for this hack. The problem is the the old threads that had the hide code all show {param}. Every other hide code work but not the regular "HIDE" code, anyone?

chagochoac

Hi, can somebody tell me please how to show the thanks and thanked count just below of the users posts count? thank you

iamlegend

Slizzell said:
I used to have "Sids Hide Hack" on my forum but removed for this hack. The problem is the the old threads that had the hide code all show {param}. Every other hide code work but not the regular "HIDE" code, anyone?

same problem as my forum...
also was uninstalled sid's before installing this hack

FIX >>> got to acp > Maintenance > Update Counters > Rebuild Post Cache

should fix the problem :)

here are the files already edited to vbulletin 3.7.4, AND remember

After installation, please configure new usergroup permissions and forum settings that were added by the hack.
here is a video that i made of where you can find this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBseWE1dDx4
Otherwise, you won't see toolbar buttons and you won't be able to use the tags. You can use the Maintenance Suite to enable/disable settings for multiple forums/usergroups at once.

Patchy

^ is the thanks updating properly, i mean when you hit the thanks button, it updates the number of thanks. Ex: [Thanks: 9]

Patchy

chagochoac said:
Hi, can somebody tell me please how to show the thanks and thanked count just below of the users posts count? thank you

Yeah, someone please, I did right all the edits and the templates edits.

?