Video-Directory Remixed v1.2.4

DaDwebe

Recently added, Top rated and Most popular videos as shown on your page is not showing on mine. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Also it doesn't seem to support the widescreen format, is this possible to change somewhere?

Itsuki Minami

ejem godly chaos xDU question answered 12012810983019380193138 million times...check the other post already has been answered :3 look before asking man...

at DadWebe i got to test and will report back D: actually my site is offline so I haven't tested it at least the newer version

DaDwebe

Itsuki Minami said:
ejem godly chaos xDU question answered 12012810983019380193138 million times...check the other post already has been answered :3 look before asking man...

at DadWebe i got to test and will report back D: actually my site is offline so I haven't tested it at least the newer version

Ok i'll wait for your return :)
Other then that it's working great...

enfernal

Hello, someone can make xml a file for RedTube.com is not advertising, and that I how many try that it is impossible

Itsuki Minami

o.oabout the profile thing o.o i have tested it with my custom styles D: and it worked wich style are you using? maybe a hook is missing

YuchiRO

Some link from Veoh not working ... Pls help

Link working when i add video
Code:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/e574402Kmjq7P4

I got error when add video
"The url is invalid"
Code:
http://www.veoh.com/collection/s14860/watch/e41636

How to fix !

micky13

When I try to "Load Information" from a MegaVideo link, it says "The URL is invalid." I do see that MegaVideo is installed as a hoster. What can I do?

Xx1337xX

I have vB 3.8.1 and whenever I would try to change the usergroup Adminitrator to have all access to this hack, it make a new usergroup named Administrator. Any way to fix this?

Itsuki Minami

actually that's a problem with your host so o_o got to talk about it with you're host xD i don't know why it happens but got nothing to do with video directory D: is a host problem

El Intocable

I was wondering how can I make my own xml? like for these below
  1. justin.tv
  2. redtube.com

Can someone please tell me how add those please?