Video-Directory Remixed v1.2.4

Itsuki Minami

testoo said:
could you please try if u can
i think it would be a great addon to the video directory addon

ok i will see if i can come up with something xD but i'm not promising anything, xD actually i have a custom version of video directory made bymyself xD try asking what you want in it and i will try to make it possible

testoo

please please do the profile block with latest videos
it would be nice if u let us set the number of the last videos
thats all i want
it would be nice if u can do it for this current version too :)
thanks itsuki minami!!

BaCo35

Perfecta said:
in my vBSEO control center i have NO area called "user definded rewrite rules"
Synth said:
I can't get mine to work. I have the same problem as Perfecta did and I'm also on 3.8.2

Any ideas?
If you're using vBseo it's called 'Custom Rewrite Rules'.

Itsuki Minami

then you don't have where to put the seo part that thingy is just if you have vbseo installed :3 so don't worry, about the same problem of perfecta xDU well he/she got a lot of problems xD which one to be specific?

Synth

lol

My problem says I don't have permission even though I gave myself permission already. I'm the root admin.

Synth

lol dam I feel like a fuck

Ok i got it to work. You have to give yourself permission just like you said. Go to the Usergroup manager and edit the setting there. I thought you were talking about when i make a new category you have to give yourself permissions. Anyways thanks alot. I'll report back here if i have any other problems.

Patato20

blade5000 said:
how do I get the MegaVideo time after 72 hours away?

You cant do that. you need to buy an account in megavideo for that. One way to do it with no accout is

Open the movie or video that you wana to see click pay and when the video start click stop loading the film and give pause. Once it is fully charged, we go to the browser option "Work Offline". And then we can give play and see it in full, making this step may not be limited Megavideo

Works fine for me