vBulletin or Invision Power Board?

Which one is better?

• vBulletin($160.00) ->>> Free from vBTEAM!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invision power board (IPB-$299)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pspGATE

vBulletin or Invision Power Board?

Which one do you guys prefer/??? and why!
----------------

and a personal question>>>! what is the reason why IPB is more expensive then vBulletin???

FAISAL!

Kosova

vBulletin 4eva :D .
IPB sucks :D , i prefer SMF than IPB .
IPB have 2 prices Standard(149$) & Bussines(299$) only for 6 months of upgrades/support. They really sucks , only stupid people buy IPB.

coolv1994

vbulletin all the way and i think ipboard has more security and better for bigger communities but they dont have a nelled site

Godot

Well IPB has lots of Settings but they are confusing everyone...Also the "Easy Style Changes" as they call it is harder than vBulletin. You don't know what to edit...
The ACP is looking nice but vBulletin is much more Powerful. I know a site where you can get all IPB version nulled. Also there are a few styles and a few mods but vB is 1000x better then IPB.

nisshutsu

I still enjoy IPB because I purchased a lifetime license back in the day for $185. This includes free lifetime upgrades which eliminates the need for those nasty $25 upgrade fees every 6 months. Still haven't purchased a Vbulletin license yet due to the $30 a yr they want for upgrade fees.

Galeras

Vb of course... IPB cuase more load, its soo "cute flufly" and lack of mods...
Plus, vb get free support from vBTEAM :D
But i have to agree with Daz... there are so many more interesting, useful questions to be ask on a poll here...

The Mechanic

As far as Price, It's simply because of greed (The LESS you sell, the Higher the price tag). As far as Security, IPB hands downs, when you actually have seen who is running IPB (Like the Blocklist site) and STAY online, You KNOW it is stable!

ungovernable

omfg i didnt know invision was so expensive...

i tryed both and it sucks

my conclusion is that vb is more clean, more user-friendly and it is a LOT easier to modify ANYTHING

Gh0st

I prefer vBulletin myself. Invision Power Board is just a basic copy of vBulletin but a few edits, it's sort of like vBulletin lite. You can easily tell that IPB is a bit like vB. IBP is a large fail, there's hardly any support for it. vBulletin is much greater than the stupid IBP software, and cheaper!

Zagete

I bet more than 80% of the people who answered this poll gave the poll-er a biased opinion, which isn't fair on either side (vB or IPB). Personally, I tried both.. and I'm sticking to IPB, it's easy to modify [When you know how to] and has a great learning design for any new staff member.