vBulletin 3.8.1

_vb_

hi i have problem now

i install this in my site with free hosting in 201mb.com and work fine
but when i make site with this and i use free hosting oxyhost.com
i have problem when u register in my site you cant see the letter or number in image when you register? so you cant register in my site anyway have know how to fixed this problem

before i use 201mb.com and site work for me but now i use oxyhost free hosting i install perpect but i cant see the letter and number in registration so this mean oxyhost.com not allowed this vb3.8.1 by dgt or have some problem and need to fixed plzz answer my question and fix my problem i see some site using oxyhost but register is working but for me i cant see the letter and number when i register tell me if any wrong in my side
i dont install any vbulletin old version when i finish to register i directly install my site using vb version 3.8.1 by dgt

amn

Hi,
I try upgrade my vb 3.73 but I get this error:

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:
ALTER TABLE xxxx_customavatar CHANGE avatardata avatardata MEDIUMBLOB;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'avatardata' in 'xxxx_customavatar'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Saturday, March 7th 2009 @ 04:21:42 AM
Error Date    : Saturday, March 7th 2009 @ 04:21:42 AM

maybe someone knows what is the problem?

virus

i get some problem to...try change your avatar and you will see some error....pacht

trys guy who use the nulled 3.8.1 i am try 2 more new installed clean and i get them error if we change the avatar...

virus

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxxx:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

after update avatar i get it the error can any one explain and the solution

Hoxxy

_vb_ said:
hi i have problem now

i install this in my site with free hosting in 201mb.com and work fine
but when i make site with this and i use free hosting oxyhost.com
i have problem when u register in my site you cant see the letter or number in image when you register? so you cant register in my site anyway have know how to fixed this problem

before i use 201mb.com and site work for me but now i use oxyhost free hosting i install perpect but i cant see the letter and number in registration so this mean oxyhost.com not allowed this vb3.8.1 by dgt or have some problem and need to fixed plzz answer my question and fix my problem i see some site using oxyhost but register is working but for me i cant see the letter and number when i register tell me if any wrong in my side
i dont install any vbulletin old version when i finish to register i directly install my site using vb version 3.8.1 by dgt

Make sure you have uploaded the images/regimage/fonts directory.

If it is present, and it still isn't working, then use reCAPTCHA or Question & Answer verification instead. You can change the verification method used at

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Human Verification

amn said:
Hi,
I try upgrade my vb 3.73 but I get this error:

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:
ALTER TABLE xxxx_customavatar CHANGE avatardata avatardata MEDIUMBLOB;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'avatardata' in 'xxxx_customavatar'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Saturday, March 7th 2009 @ 04:21:42 AM
Error Date    : Saturday, March 7th 2009 @ 04:21:42 AM

maybe someone knows what is the problem?

Re-run upgrade

virus said:
Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/xxxxxx:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

after update avatar i get it the error can any one explain and the solution

Try a test upload:
Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Upload

What are the results of the test?
It sounds like you might need to contact your host to set the upload_tmp_dir (a PHP setting) to a valid tmp directory within the open_basedir restriction.

Note to all:
Next time create a new thread, most members do not check new release "posts" as 9/10 are simple "Thank you" posts, which is why its taken a while for a reply.

Also try searching Google before posting as that is where I got all 3 answers.