v3 Arcade - Games Arcade System for 3.8.x

Ryanmcgtx23

Kiriel said:
i uploaded the files folder to my forum directory but whenever I try to upload the product from my computer it comes up with this(attached image). help would be appreciated

EDIT: got it working

How did you get this to work? It's doing the same thing to me.

HELP

homz

Great Mod works fine, had no trouble with the install, and we have over 250 games running, great work guys.

sikisajko

litu2009 said:
When i opening the setting of that it is only shows the copyright of vb not more please help

you need to go to USERGROUPS>usergroup manager> Edit permisions> and for each usergroup you must set permisions,

it is at the bottom of the screen when you enter the usergroup permission

Dally

I have this mod installed and it works fine but is it possible to download extra
games from the v3 Arcade website?

I've joined the website but it's asking me to create a license.

I just wanted to make sure it's safe to do this first.

If it's not, where are you guys getting extra games from?

jamyk

Dally said:
I have this mod installed and it works fine but is it possible to download extra
games from the v3 Arcade website?

I've joined the website but it's asking me to create a license.

I just wanted to make sure it's safe to do this first.

If it's not, where are you guys getting extra games from?

sikisajko said:
you need to go to USERGROUPS>usergroup manager> Edit permisions> and for each usergroup you must set permisions,

it is at the bottom of the screen when you enter the usergroup permission

oh fgdfgdgd5refgdg

WascallyWabbit

I am also looking forward to someone grabbing and posting 1.0.9. There are some things they have added that I have been really wanting. So, I will try to be as patient as possible....

/me takes Valuum to calm down :p

Dally

Hey no problem matey.

I hope someone can help me with my question as well I posted earlier. Is it possible to
download games from the V3 Arcade if your using a nulled version of vBulletin?

I've been downloading a few Arcade games from this site but there all in huge packs and
I don't want to install all of them cos some of them are proper crap.

At least on the V3 Arcade website I can see screenshots of the game and then decide whether to install it or not?

assaultrifle109

Kiriel said:
i uploaded the files folder to my forum directory but whenever I try to upload the product from my computer it comes up with this(attached image). help would be appreciated

EDIT: got it working

How'd you get it to work???

FlickR

I have like 20 different categories how can I make it wrap down into a new line so I dont have to scroll to the right?