Urgent [lost my index page]

bluescorpion

Just looked at your site again and its only the index page that the error occurs when its trying do a lookup on birthdays. The time zone has to do with a few lines above the error where it checks to see what day it is, that is the timezone problem. The bug has been around for a long time and not fixed because it is a random set of conditions that include daylight savings time so most of the time is just doesn't show up.

FYI, you might want to check on "destination" ;-)

You should add the "Default" block I sent you to try to fix that index problem. I have see case statements "drop through" which is what might be happening and why you are getting that error. The Default block prevents it from dropping through to line 147

indiansword

bluescorpion said:
Here's what they say is the patch to fix it (for the few minutes it will take you to try it, its worth a shot, I think but don't get pissed at me if it doesn't work. I am just the messinger):

Open /includes/functions_databuild.php

Find:

Code:
$serveroffset = date('Z', TIMENOW) / 3600;

$fromdate = getdate(TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day1'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600 );

$todate = getdate(TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day2'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);

$todayneggmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todayposgmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);

Replace With:

Code:
	$serveroffset = date('Z', TIMENOW) / 3600;

$fromdate = getdate(TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day1'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600 );

$fromdate = getdate(TIMENOW + (-11 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day1'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (-11 - $serveroffset) * 3600 );
	$todate = getdate(TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day2'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todate = getdate(TIMENOW + (13 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$storebirthdays['day2'] = date('Y-m-d', TIMENOW + (13 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todayneggmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (-12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todayposgmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (12 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todayneggmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (-11 - $serveroffset) * 3600);
	$todayposgmt = date('m-d', TIMENOW + (13 - $serveroffset) * 3600);

HTH

hi did that but still the same error

vForums

indiansword said:
i have vbCMPS installed on the forum.... now just because of my dumb mistake i deleted the actual index.php page... however the vbCMPS is still working... please tell me how to add my index page back?

i just reuploaded my index.php file from my vbulletin upload folder.

indiansword

vForums said:
i just reuploaded my index.php file from my vbulletin upload folder.

i dont have the same folder with me now... i can see i m using vbulletin 3.7.0 beta 4 on the main page of my admincp... can u please give me the link to download that particular index?

bluescorpion

3.7.0 Beta 4 doesn't have CSRF stuff or the birthday check so that might be what's going on there. Try this one (you will have to back that patch out maybe).

Tactics

wow, i can see a problem there. I thought you said you used version 3.7.3, which is the index version I gave you