Simple Sitemap

virus

if the sitemap.php support google sitemap submited..you the man bro..you will fight with sitemap generator..go go go do the best

j0nty07

Webdude said:
So what is best vbseo sitemap or this, or should I use both?

I use both, and for the reasons that have been mentioned on the first post, I don't think there is any need to choose to have one or the other, as each sitemap has a specific purpose.

Webdude

I really need my Playstation 3 community to get up the search engine rankings as its only coming up if people specifically search for it by name which is no good really.

Should this help that happen with the addition of vbseo's sitemap?

mudrunner

Installed, works great! What sites accept .php for sitemaps though? I turned it in at google and got errors...then switched that one to .xml...So what engines use this type?

lilfabbro

sry to bump but i just got this and i was reading through the posts, and wow ppl this is like the easiest thing to install, the simplest mod i have found, and ppl with the "blanc page" its kinda supposed to be blank, but you should see text of the threads/posts in your forums so if you have a blank page its probally because you have nothing in your forums, so try posting some test threads to try it out. Overall love it man hoping my traffic gets a lil nudge from this TY TY TY

lilfabbro

theappshare said:

EXACTLLY THATS EXACTLLY HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK PPL SO if your getting blank pages or error pages
1. make sure you have sitemap.php in your forum root
2. make surre you have a few test topics, if you dont already have topics

kieuphongeg

Yeah!
thank.gif
It' work but more perfect in here : http://www.vbteam.info/compatible-s...oogle-yahoo-sitemap-generator-2-5-custom.html