Animated Flag Hack 3.8

blackknights

Basically the code that is added to the postbit can be added any where you wish it to be visable just pick the template and inject it where you see fit.
Hope this helps and your welcome although not fully my work just manipulated two seperate items to suite my needs and package for all others.

lilfabbro

thank you for the fast responce, *GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE* Lawl, ok im kinda new to the whole actually owning vbulliten, i do have the flags showing in the posts by user by following the directions and trial and error, but say i want it to also show in the users cp were exactlly would i have to add the code, sry to be a bother i just love it

blackknights

lilfabbro said:
thank you for the fast responce, *GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE* Lawl, ok im kinda new to the whole actually owning vbulliten, i do have the flags showing in the posts by user by following the directions and trial and error, but say i want it to also show in the users cp were exactlly would i have to add the code, sry to be a bother i just love it

You would need to add the same code to the "MEMBERINFO" template of the skin to where you would like to see it. this would have to be of trial and error on what is visually appealing to you and your board.

Death Angle

flagtut.png

hope this helps i made it =)

Darkship

well after having the same probs as anyone in here i can say only 1 thing....

ya can edit the postbit too.....
as its staded here many times...
and it just the trick i needed to get it working...
thnx for this neat script!
:)

spacemanc

I love this mopd and I got it working really easily, but I cant get it to show the flag under the user name in the profile page.

Ive tried adding the code to several different places in the MEMBERINFO template, but it wont work :(

Should I be putting the code in a different place?