[3.7.x] Inferno vBShout Pro 2.5.2

Termy

Peru_BobMarley said:
Hi guys.. i have a question

I want to visitants can post in shoutbox.. where are the permis ??.. i dont found in admin panel..
They can be found in the vBulletin Options panel in the acp m8.

vbuser49

I can't find the option to enable the shoutbox in "manage products" nor in "plugins manager" nor in vb options. I'm using VB 3.7.2 and VBSEO. Can anyone provide the specific location where the setting is please?

This is what it says in the plugin manager for all the shoutbox entries "This plugin is currently inactive due to the product Inferno vBShout being disabled." But the "yes" checkbox is checked.

Nevermind got it. For those who may have trouble finding it; Plugins and products - manage products - Right on that page on the Inferno vBShout line there's a box which normally says edit. This box contains the enable option.

Peru_BobMarley

Termy said:
I have attached a screenshot of my acp m8.

lol.. man.. i know the admincp.. and i know where can configurate the inferno shoutbox.. i know who can see the shoutbox...but i dont found where can configurate the permis to post in shoutbox

my ss

Termy

Peru_BobMarley said:
hi..

but i need to my visitants can post in the shoutbox... =/
Just select the usergroups that you do not want to view the shoutbox m8. For instance, if you do not want the Banned usergroup to see the shoutbox then tick this group. Then they cannot see it or post in it. Just leave the "Unregistered / Not Logged In" group unticked.

sixxkilur

And to answear your question Peru_BobMarley

if you read the titles of the sections carefully cause it is easy to over look them when your in a hurry like me just trying to get everything setup and configured the way you want it.
Banned Usergroups

Select the usergroups that are banned [quote](meaning these users will not be able to use the shout box only view it)[/quote] from the shoutbox, note users here will still be able to view the shoutbox.
Details here
[3.7.x] Inferno vBShout Pro 2.5.2 - Bullet Labs

Peru_BobMarley

Hi man.. thx por ur answer..
But my problem is..
i need give permis to visitants or anonymus to "post".. not to "view".. =/

thx again..

dacoolguy

Hi, this is great and all, but when i get on the home page it is just loading the whole time and no one can post cuz of the loading! Help plz!

Filez

Marley what do you mean post not view....they cant post if they cant see it. you set the permissions as stated above but here it is again.
admincp > vbulletin options > inferno shout pro > box 33 and down sets permissions for everyone.

dacooly guy what do you mean just loads? how do you have it set? in the directions above first box click disable and see if the same thing occurs and let us know.

Peru_BobMarley

hi filez... is simple..

I want the visitors can post in shoutbox..
i mean.. "why the visitors can't post in shoutbox?"... if they can.. how can i configure ??..
i'm not found this configuration in admincp shoutbox...