Zoints 2.0 for versions 3.7.x

domon

OK I have my vb deal now so I thought I`d add this since the posted one is no good.I dont have a demo but it works.All files are included and theres also an install file awell.

Enjoy

Webdude

Also for those who dont know the above file is still in beta and can be downloaded for free from network.zoints.com/showthread.php?t=4732

wessidewb

rediculous forced signup shit could we get a cracked version of this so it dosent report to zoints all the time?

alexD

Its possible i haven't looked at the code it may rely heavily on the registration to there site. Zoints isn't a complete system they rely on 3rd party software like the chat-software and the mp3 player. If someone who's good with flash and shockwave made a player and used an ajax shout box as a form of instant messenger it possible to make it a full stand alone component to vbulletin. the draw back it all that ajax would fry your server for good. The load would be huge if everyone had a ajx chat box in there profile.

GgAcE

Without having a license or a nulled version no one is getting in. Their verification is terrible.... So annoying.