Zipping a byte[] from a txt file

downloadlover

I need to read a txt file, convert it from UTF8 to ISO8859-1 and store the textfile into a zip.This is what i got so far:\[code\]Charset utf8charset = Charset.forName("UTF-8");Charset iso88591charset = Charset.forName("ISO-8859-1");File file_in = new File("Input/file1.txt");File file_out = new File("Output/file_out.txt");try { FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(file_in); BufferedInputStream bis = new BufferedInputStream(fis); byte fileContent[] = new byte[(int)file_in.length()]; bis.read(fileContent); ByteBuffer bb = ByteBuffer.wrap(fileContent); CharBuffer data = http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7664369/utf8charset.decode(bb); ByteBuffer outputBuffer = iso88591charset.encode(data); byte outputData[] = outputBuffer.array(); FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(file_out); BufferedOutputStream bos = new BufferedOutputStream(fos); bos.write(outputData); bos.close();} catch ...\[/code\]Do I have to create the txt file, read it again and zip it den with ZipOutputStream?Or is there a way to use the byte[] of the txtfile to create the zip??