Zapman's Services

zapman13

Hey everyone, over the past month i have been practcing with photoshop cs4 and have gotten really good at it. I like it a lot so i am going to have a service where i make logo's for people and edit style colors.
for now i wont be doing custom styles for a bit because i don't think i am that good yet.

THIS IS FOR FREE! POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD!

Cyber-boy

e7z8fq.jpg

That is the logo..
Here is demo of the style..
Demostyles - Powered by vBulletin

mojopanel

Could i get a web2.0 logo,

Type: circle
Text on it: M ( in the middle)
Size: 300px x 300px
Background: Blue
Text colour: white

Thanks so much for this.

zapman13

mojopanel said:
Could i get a web2.0 logo,

Type: circle
Text on it: M ( in the middle)
Size: 300px x 300px
Background: Blue
Text colour: white

Thanks so much for this.

um mojo if you want a logo for the style web 2.0
why are you telling me size, the only size it can be is the size of the original logo

(note) cyber-boy your logo will be done by today or tommorow, Mojopannel you logo will be done in 2-3 days. (note)

zapman13

thanks bluescorpion.
Um cyber-boy i am very sorry but your style will take alonger style to finish since the people who made it didnt make the logo "edit friendly"
so i would say another few days , Mojopanel since cyber-man's logo is hard to edit i will be doing urs first.

(NOTE) EVERYONE SINCE THIS IS FREE, DONT EXPECT ME TO HUNT AROUND THIS SITE FOR YOUR STYLES, YOU HAVE POST THE STYLE HERE OR JUST THE LOGO (NOTE)

zapman13

thanks bluescorpion.
Um cyber-boy i am very sorry but your style will take alonger style to finish since the people who made it didnt make the logo "edit friendly"
so i would say another few days , Mojopanel since cyber-man's logo is hard to edit i will be doing urs first.

(NOTE) EVERYONE SINCE THIS IS FREE, DONT EXPECT ME TO HUNT AROUND THIS SITE FOR YOUR STYLES, YOU HAVE POST THE STYLE HERE OR JUST THE LOGO (NOTE)

zapman13

Mojo here is your style, it is ok. if u dont like it and want something changed just tell me.
( i couldnt make it a circle cause the original 1 was a rectangle.

Filez

zapman you need to read what he said he didnt say he wanted it like what you did he said blue and white with a circle which i gave you it just needed feathering....i apluade you effort but listen to the requests and fill them as they ask if you want to but dont do what you want to with the logos.

zapman13

srry its just that when he said logo for web 2.0 style i thought he needed just the logo,
i got confused with what he wanted. >.< and il refine your image,
Thanks Filez

Filez

anytime I can help let me know......its great to help and assist others but tkae your time and breath remember your doing it for free and if it takes a few days then ok as the end results are what will make you or brake you..and with gfx talent you can go far..keep up the good work.