Yahoo & Bing vs Google

FrelonVert

I got my new site into top 5 results on Bing and Yahoo but I barely see any traffic. The keywords are competitive, so I am just waiting for Google to kick in. But is the search volume on Bing and Yahoo just that low? It seems like I shouldn't even waste my time on those search engines, and this sucks as Google becomes the only choice...Well, not really a choice, the only option.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing? Low traffic from those SEs? Well, when the search ratio is 65% google, and 35% to all the rest, then yes. Good news is you already rank for Bing and Yahoo which most people find harder to accomplish. So, once you can rank in Google, you are all set! I have found it way easier to rank with Bing than Google as well. Even thought Bing took longer to index, it was well worth the wait. You will start seeing more traffic as Bing increases in popularity over time. Google still dominates search, which means there is a great deal of competition to rank well with them.

Don't focus too much on Yahoo though, they are gradually losing market share. I've always just spent most of my time focusing on what Google likes. If I happen to get some extra traffic from Yahoo and Bing great. If not, no biggie.

Their market share isn't as good and I find their traffic (for certain products) isn't that great either. As every one know Google is one of the big and best search engine , Most of sites which target Google they got good ranking in remaining search engines aswell , My advice to you just target Google and i sure you will also got good ranking in rest . I never treat yahoo and bing as my target at the very beginning, what I do just find out what google like and hate. There is no need to spent time on yahoo and bing. its because most people today are using google and rarely use other SEs.. Bing is deadman, yahoo bring 3% daily traffic for me and 30% from Google

means, Google is boss but we cant just leave yahoo and others Check exact searches for that keyword, Google Adword results may be not the best one use any other tool. 2nd about 70% of internet users prefer Google for searching so you will get some good results when get rank high on Google. The most popular search engine is what! You already know that is Google! So, Target for Google that requires very much off page techniques and simultaneously put some efforts for On-Page techniques also. @ poster, you're not alone.. My keywords are also very competitive and staying on 1st page of Yahoo, but no traffic at all.

So I decided to focus only to Google SE.. Google is the only search engine used by the most of the web users in the whole world. It is still best search engine the all other. Google has become a modern pop art type of phenomenon. I think that yahoo engines do not attract as much traffic but bing is one to compete with. Google definitely attracts way more views.