Would you eat a monkey?

I was a watching a show on these tribes in the rain forest and they were killing and eating monkeys. They offered this host of the show some monkey meat He only ate it at first to be polite. Then his eyes lit up and he stared chowing that monkey meat. He said it was very tasty would you try if it was offered to you <br />

MissInformed

Yes. I'm sure it tastes pretty good if it's cooked right. I don't see a difference between eating monkey and eating pig, goat, lamb or beef. It's probably just a cultural difference. Some cultures think it's obscene that we eat pork and beef.

jessy

I like to try everything once.
BUT monkeys, apes, turtles, and other animals that are being hunted are now part of the endangered species, so to answer your question; NO I would not eat a monkey.
I hope the tribes are feeding on monkeys for survival and not for any other reason

Andi

Possibly if it was not an endangered species of monkey.. Personally I don't eat beef but each to their own..

Rach

oh dear, no way! i'm chinese-korean, and according to the chinese zodiac i'm born in the year of the monkey! even if i'm not, i will never eat monkey. it's so cruel.