WiiAmerica.com

admin

Administrator
Staff member
My company has recently acquired the domain WiiAmerica.com which has been registered at Namecheap.com

As most of you know, Wii is now the official name of the Nintendo Revolution, Nintendo's upcoming gaming console.

The reason WiiAmerica.com can be appealing is because it is similar to many other domains, such as WiiJapan.com and WiiEurope.com. This domain could be used for many purposes, from a Wii resource website or a Wii Community dedicated to Wii users in the America's. Considering that many of the gamers that will own a Wii live in America, this is a great way for a website to appeal to one of the biggest fanbases of the console. With this domain, you can cover not only American fans of Wii but also Canadian, Mexican, and so forth.

Since this is such a high priority domain, the asking price is $xxx.

Please note that because of the prestige of such a domain, we cannot place a price on this. We are asking that any interested parties recommend a reasonable offer for the domain. If we feel that the suggested price is a fair price (we will look at the sale prices of similar domains) then we will push to domain to you through Namecheap.

We also ask that you post serious offers only.

Please also note of the following:

- We accept Paypal only.
- Paypal must be sent before domain is pushed.
- We have the right to reject any offer.
- There are no refunds.

If you have any questions, please post them in this topic or PM me. If you would like to place a offer, please post it in this topic, or if necessary, PM it to me.

Thank you for reading.

- Ryan Silva