Who is the Best Server Management Company

wxdqz

I am looking for the best recommended company for this, not necessarily the cheapest, but the best known, best feedback, best support etcWho do you people use?Thanks in advance.....CorThe price depends on no. of servers you want to manage. How many servers do you have? There are many server management companies.moved to managed hostingI have used 2 companies:ServerWizards:They were superb! The reason I left them because I moved my servers to SoftLayer and I didn't need intensive management anymore (SoftLayer has $3 per ticket support). So budget wise, I was paying them $75/mo for very few tickets.But they are good. Let me give an example: I set my mail client to check for new emails every 10 minutes. When I opened a new ticket with them, I usually received 2 emails from them: 1- An auto-reply (your ticket is created), 2- Actual answer, saying that my problem is solved.PlatinumServerManagement (currently using):These guys are doing incredible job for an unbelievable price ($29/mo first server, $19/mo for the rest). They answer tickets and solve problems in a timely manner and I am 200% percent satisfied with their services.I am looking for the best recommended company for this, not necessarily the cheapest, but the best known, best feedback, best support etc

Who do you people use?

Hey Cor B.T.W schweet name! :rolleyes:

I would highly recommend you choose <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.platinumservermanagement.com">http://www.platinumservermanagement.com</a><!-- m -->, this company holds a fantastic reputation here and the company itself is just excellent! I can't even describe the words of how good this company is and that's real talk! They will fully manage your server for only $29 a month for your first server and $19 a month for all of your other servers! Unlimited Admin Work Time!! They won't limit or charge you extra on the amount of work you ask them to do on your server! They also have a 5 minuet interval on the Server Monitoring with Reboot meaning if your server is down they will follow your instructions to reboot it by either contacting the datacenter or accessing reboot port. They response time on reboots is Guaranteed within 15 minutes! These are just some of the great features this company does, check out their website to find more! But I am telling you. One WebHostingTalk member to another, chooose this company! They are great!!If you're using WHM/cPanel, I also recommend platinumservermanagement.com. We've been using them for quite a while now and the response times are always good. For emergencies, they're in there looking at the problem or rebooting the server within minutes and for anything else, it's almost always within a few hours and frequently less than 1 hour. They're price, $29/month, isn't a very good example of what you get for services. You get a lot more than you would expect for the price.granted i have never used any other server management company..... but i use platinum server management too. love them! doubt il ever have a reason to try another company!as i have said in other threads... i wont get into the details. i might just get all soft and cuddle talking about them :blush:Like the above poster said PSM is your winning ticket in this search. I browse WHT for the enjoyment of the threads but to be honest I need no help with my servers because I have been using PSM for years now and would never even think about switching to another company. The guys over at PSM are nothing short of amazing. The service they offer and provide is worth its weight in gold. In fact I cant believe they are as cheap as they are because they provide service that is much more valuable than they charge.Believe me when I say this, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.platinumservermanagement.com">http://www.platinumservermanagement.com</a><!-- m --> will be your last stop for server management. You'll be able to sleep at night knowing your customers are well taken care of for an insanely low price. Check them out and give them a try. You got nothing to lose and everything to gain.Cheers!platinumservermanagement has my vote too!platinumservermanagement is defentely the best. I recommend anyone looking for a server management company to defentely contact them.PSM for cPanel/WHM, TouchSupport for all the restI have tried PSM, they are OK if you are looking for a regular daily sort of administration work.However if you are looking for professional and in depth knowledge administrators, i would suggest you to check others. There are a lot better admins around. One good place to look for options is this: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139I">http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139I</a><!-- m --> would vote for <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jonesolutions.com">www.jonesolutions.com</a><!-- w --> though.platinumservermanagement hands down. platinumservermanagement is defentely the best. I recommend anyone looking for a server management company to defentely contact them.Everyone has own opinion but for me psm were not good for us and we are now on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.seeksadmin.com">www.seeksadmin.com</a><!-- w --> and we vote for them.Have a look on bobcares.com , they are good.Thank you all for the replies, will look into each of them.CorBefore we rehash an earlier thread again.

Would you care to define what you will be needing in a server management company?I like Liquid Web... Never had better support when I ran into problems or just needed advice on a matter.We have had Platinum server management manage our dedicated servers for over 3 years now and couldnt be more happier. Highly recomendservices aside, the support plays an essential role in all that. If let's say, the company that provides you with a certain service is not capable of supporting it then you should consider another option. That's what counts after all. You want to make sure that if you get something it will be fully supported and maintained for you. And companies have to pay bigger attention on that cause that is what will get their sales sky high!Hey. check out serverfrog.com there getting a site redone but contact them they have some good deals :)Ok let me ask all of you.... we currently have 5 dedicated servers with Liquid Web and are very happy with them. We use Liquid Web because they provide managed servers, and we are a very busy, sales oriented hosting company, who would rather not spend time managing the servers ourselves.We can get better dedicated server prices from other companies, however.

SO... would it be better to stick to the system we have set up, or start getting unmanaged servers from another provider and having Platinum Server Management do the managing for us? Which makes more sense?and are very happy with themThat says it all to me. If the price for management + dedicated is significantly cheaper then you might have a case for going to LW and asking for a discount, otherwise you'd want to consider the bad things that might occur if you went with another provider that was cheaper for a reason...I will say that when things get complicated PSM wont help you that much. I have used them, and they are ok for regular sysadmin cpanel task. But when things gets dirty expect to have days without response.Touchsupport and rack911 have been my 2 options. I really recommend touchsupport, these guys are great and very very skilled. in the other hand steve is just a computer monster ( he knows everything ) and he will fix 99,99% of your OS or hardware related issues.I would have to say fastservers.net are one of the best managed server providers out there.I will say that when things get complicated PSM wont help you that much. I have used them, and they are ok for regular sysadmin cpanel task. But when things gets dirty expect to have days without response.

This thread is flooded with recommendations to go with us, nobody else here said anything about slow responses or lack or help or the inability to handle complex tasks, you are the first and only one. All other posts are saying how fast and competent we are.

I'm unable to find any account that matches the name or address in your signature. Please PM your username or ticket number so I can see what happened, I'm very interested.

Our average response time is under 1 hour, and our average resolution time is under 3 hours. Our actual SLA guarantee is that all tickets will be resolved within 24 hours at most per ticket, regardless of the complexity of the issue. We currently support over 2,100 servers monthly, and that creates about 10,000 tickets per month. I handle all feedback reports and there has not been a single ticket in the past several months that has exceeded our SLA guarantee.

The only exception to this as stated in our terms of service is if you open multiple tickets per day on a regular basis, it's then within our service level agreement guarantee if one took longer. We have many customers that will submit 5 tickets in a particular day for one or two servers, and in almost all instances they are all resolved that same day, but it would be within our SLA guarantee if one ticket took longer. I find it absurd for anyone to have the audacity to complain in a situation like that.

Other than that, unless there is something beyond our control, we always meet our guarantee. By beyond our control, I mean for example, if the issue is due to a cpanel bug, or the problem cannot be replicated because it's erratic/intermittent and only occurs once and a while, etc., but this would cause a delay with any technician or support company. Even in a situation like this, we would still always inform you of this and keep you posted throughout the investigation.

If you are claiming that none of the above describes your situation, you only opened 1 ticket and that 1 ticket just sat idle for multiple days with no response at all, just let me know the ticket number and I'll give you DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK! There is nobody that will offer you such a guarantee! So if your claim is true, you have a lot to gain by simply telling me the ticket number.I will say that when things get complicated PSM wont help you that much. I have used them, and they are ok for regular sysadmin cpanel task. But when things gets dirty expect to have days without response.I compltely disagree with you. 100%Platinum Server Management is thee best company I've ever been with. They are very helpful in everything and try not to ever let you down. Their entire company is dedicated to work for you and get the job done, most importantly get the job done right. In my experience Platinum Server Management, they have always pleases me and if for some reason I am upset they will do everything they can to put my little frown back to a big smile but come to think of it I can't remember the last time I've had a frown because I've been smiling for so long and I don't even think I've ever been upset with them. I suppose this is why my smile is hurting now because I've been holding it for so long :) I'd love for you to define what "regular sysadmin cpanel task" means? I have always found Platinum Server Management to handle some of my deepest tickets, such as migrating data over to a new server, configuring the new server and clearing the data off the old server to the nutty and gruddy admin stuff. They have always been helpful and never let me down by a single shot.A huge demonstration isOther than that, unless there is something beyond our control, we always meet our guarantee. By beyond our control, I mean for example, if the issue is due to a cpanel bug, or the problem cannot be replicated because it's erratic/intermittent and only occurs once and a while, etc., but this would cause a delay with any technician or support company. Even in a situation like this, we would still always inform you of this and keep you posted throughout the investigation.If you are claiming that none of the above describes your situation, you only opened 1 ticket and that 1 ticket just sat idle for multiple days with no response at all, just let me know the ticket number and I'll give you DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK! There is nobody that will offer you such a guarantee! So if your claim is true, you have a lot to gain by simply telling me the ticket number.That is absolutely amazing, and Latin_Carrier you say they don't try to help you much. This is a perfect display of how helpful Platinum Server Management really is. I'd be surprised if you said "I had an account with you guys years ago and I cant remember anything" -- just another person trying to put a dent on a fancy car. I'll hold my toung. I'm eagerly awaiting your reply Latin_Carrier.EDIT- P.S ServerManagement you are quite the popular one around here :)This thread is flooded with recommendations to go with us, nobody else here said anything about slow responses or lack or help or the inability to handle complex tasks, you are the first and only one. All other posts are saying how fast and competent we are.I'm unable to find any account that matches the name or address in your signature. Please PM your username or ticket number so I can see what happened, I'm very interested.Our average response time is under 1 hour, and our average resolution time is under 3 hours. Our actual SLA guarantee is that all tickets will be resolved within 24 hours at most per ticket, regardless of the complexity of the issue. We currently support over 2,100 servers monthly, and that creates about 10,000 tickets per month. I handle all feedback reports and there has not been a single ticket in the past several months that has exceeded our SLA guarantee.The only exception to this as stated in our terms of service is if you open multiple tickets per day on a regular basis, it's then within our service level agreement guarantee if one took longer. We have many customers that will submit 5 tickets in a particular day for one or two servers, and in almost all instances they are all resolved that same day, but it would be within our SLA guarantee if one ticket took longer. I find it absurd for anyone to have the audacity to complain in a situation like that.Other than that, unless there is something beyond our control, we always meet our guarantee. By beyond our control, I mean for example, if the issue is due to a cpanel bug, or the problem cannot be replicated because it's erratic/intermittent and only occurs once and a while, etc., but this would cause a delay with any technician or support company. Even in a situation like this, we would still always inform you of this and keep you posted throughout the investigation.If you are claiming that none of the above describes your situation, you only opened 1 ticket and that 1 ticket just sat idle for multiple days with no response at all, just let me know the ticket number and I'll give you DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK! There is nobody that will offer you such a guarantee! So if your claim is true, you have a lot to gain by simply telling me the ticket number. Sorry, I never said you guys were bad. I agree you guys are really good and for the price is bargain. When I was with you back in February, one my servers went down for 4 days, (intermittent crash). I asked multiple times, what was the issue, but no body responded. I ended up calling the same guy I call when things are complicated. Steve over rack 911 analyzed the server and determined that one of the RAM dim was not working properly. I know it was out of control from anyone (it was a hardware related issue), but I needed to know where the issue was in order to fix it. However, I was provided for 1 month free for the incident. Order than that, you guys are truly amazing... =) and responded over 49 tickets that I sent in a timely manner.to verify i was an actual customer, Cancellation Date: Mar. 11, 2007m should be under <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> for your reply.

Sorry, I never said you guys were bad. I agree you guys are really good and for the price is bargain. When I was with you back in February, one my servers went down for 4 days, (intermittent crash). I asked multiple times, what was the issue, but no body responded.

I found your account and I'm still looking through all your tickets, but I don't see any that were ignored for 4 days though, if you have a specific ticket number please let me know so I can check further into this.

Order than that, you guys are truly amazing... =) and responded over 49 tickets that I sent in a timely manner.

Thanks for your compliments :)

I see that 40 tickets were submitted in the first month and were all resolved within the same day each was submitted. Some days you opened 5 tickets in the same day and still all were completed that same day. As you said, that's truly amazing :)

So even if only 1 ticket out of sooo many tickets took longer, then it's still covered within our guarantee, but I'm still interested in seeing the 1 ticket you are referring to. If it was an intermittent issue as you indicated, then that can explain why it took longer.

Thanks again,
EthanSorry, I never said you guys were bad. I agree you guys are really good and for the price is bargain. When I was with you back in February, one my servers went down for 4 days, (intermittent crash). I asked multiple times, what was the issue, but no body responded. I ended up calling the same guy I call when things are complicated. Steve over rack 911 analyzed the server and determined that one of the RAM dim was not working properly. I know it was out of control from anyone (it was a hardware related issue), but I needed to know where the issue was in order to fix it. However, I was provided for 1 month free for the incident.As Platinum Server Management said these issues are intermittent which explains why your ticket may have taken a little longer than expect. If you read their website you would have found the answer to this question easily. Initially these issues are normally out of their hands, I would highly suggest if your server is down for an unknown reason for a amount of days something is terribly wrong and you should contact your server provider and any good provider would look into this for you because it could be a number of reasons. What happened if your HDD failed?Help me here please I am a bit confused Latin_CarrierOrder than that, you guys are truly amazing... =) and responded over 49 tickets that I sent in a timely manner.First you say they are ok and now you say they are truly amazing. Well well well :blush: :D I am glad the sun is shinning on your face now and you realized that the below statement was misleading. I will say that when things get complicated PSM wont help you that much. I have used them, and they are ok for regular sysadmin cpanel task. But when things gets dirty expect to have days without response.Id also like to add, it appears that Platinum Server Management did help you much in allot of issues... I would see no point of disappointment here.I see that 40 tickets were submitted in the first month and were all resolved within the same day each was submitted. Some days you opened 5 tickets in the same day and still all were completed that same day.Ultimately Latin_Carrier I believe you were just upset about the whole issue with your ram and made your cancel shortly after. Understandable on the mad part, take a peak around people normally only post negative reviews because they get mad at their host and need to tell someone. If you learn to wait it out and try to work out both ends you'd be surprised of the initial outcome. I'm sure Platinum Server Management would have made it worth your while to stay and that issue would not occur again. They are human, give them a break.Like I said, I'm glad you realized your statements was misleading in your first post and know Platinum Server Management truly is amazing. I don't even have a word to describe how amazing they are. Since I'm not a techi, outstanding and magical always seem to be great words but never enough for me to explain the wonderful service I receive with Platinum Server Management.I've read good reviews here about platinumservermanagement.comI will say that when things get complicated PSM wont help you that much. I have used them, and they are ok for regular sysadmin cpanel task. But when things gets dirty expect to have days without response.

Touchsupport and rack911 have been my 2 options. I really recommend touchsupport, these guys are great and very very skilled. in the other hand steve is just a computer monster ( he knows everything ) and he will fix 99,99% of your OS or hardware related issues.

Fully agree with you, did use PSM by the past, then switch to seekasadmin then Johnsolutions. Right now, we do it by ourself...Fully agree with you, did use PSM by the past

hosteur, you submitted 48 tickets within the first 9 days and ALL were completed the same day you opened them except just "1" ticket which was a migration request which took longer for reasons beyond our control (ie, slow/overloaded servers, large files, network speed, etc. - I don't recall the exact reason, but the logs proved that we started it rightaway).

After submitting 49 tickets, you asked for a full refund just because that "1" migration ticket took too long.

Even hypothetically if that "1" ticket wasn't handled properly, it's still unreasonable to ask for a full refund when you just had 48 tickets completely within 9 days.

We said a refund didn't apply under those exact circumstances, and you continued to submit MORE tickets until the end of that month!

Anyone think we're wrong here? :)hosteur, you submitted 48 tickets within the first 9 days and ALL were completed the same day you opened them except just "1" ticket which was a migration request which took longer for reasons beyond our control (ie, slow/overloaded servers, large files, network speed, etc. - I don't recall the exact reason, but the logs proved that we started it rightaway). After submitting 49 tickets, you asked for a full refund just because that "1" migration ticket took too long. Even hypothetically if that "1" ticket wasn't handled properly, it's still unreasonable to ask for a full refund when you just had 48 tickets completely within 9 days. We said a refund didn't apply under those exact circumstances, and you continued to submit MORE tickets until the end of that month! Anyone think we're wrong here? :) I find it ridiculous that someone would actually ask PSM for a refund having completed that much work. It's one thing if they started one or two tickets and you weren't happy with the outcome, but 49 tickets is insane. Perfect example of a customer trying to get work for free and rip off a good company.1) Unlimited Admin Work Time!!
We do not limit the amount of work we do for you, and we do not have any additional fees!

2) We guarantee the highest quality service at the lowest prices possible. If you are not completely satisfied with our service within the first 30 days of your signup for any reason at all, you will be given a full refund.

bla, bla, bla...

You offer service, I pickup your offer and do a try, I'm not happy, I tell my experience about you that all...If you have problem with customer like me as you said, re-maket your business plan and don't be so agressive with your advertising...hosteur it's obvious you were only trying to get them for free service. You submitted 48 tickets within 1 week and 2 days. Shortly after, you requested a refund. You honestly have no room to complain.I use AcuNett and they have been pretty good for the 5 months that I have used them.im very happy with sparksupport (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sparksupport.com/">http://sparksupport.com/</a><!-- m -->)

They optimized my servers perfectly and really know what are they doing :agree: :stickout:I find it ridiculous that someone would actually ask PSM for a refund having completed that much work. It's one thing if they started one or two tickets and you weren't happy with the outcome, but 49 tickets is insane. Perfect example of a customer trying to get work for free and rip off a good company.I fully agree with your statement.We've used Acunett. They had a few issues where things weren't intially configured quite right with the firewall on one of our servers, but that got sorted out and everything ran better after that.

Initial ticket response time averaged 1-2 hours.

Hope this helps,
JonathanDo they support <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediatemple.net/webhosting/dv/I">http://www.mediatemple.net/webhosting/dv/I</a><!-- m --> would say if price is not a factor get your own employed staff whether onsite or offshore.PSM wins my vote and thats final. They are a great company, hands down. I would never consider any other to manage my servers.platinumservermanagement hands down. platinumservermanagement is definitely the best. I recommend anyone looking for a server management company to definitely contact them.

Could not have said it better, we have never had any issues with them that come to mind, easy to get along with, quick responses, A+foolsgoldservermenagementThe internet is filled with business companys that make a very bad service for users. "platinum"servermenagment is one of those. It reminds me In the last couple of days, in order to solve a specific and limitaded mail and java issue, they maneged to stop my mail and http service. It reminds me those terrible hospitals, that you enter with a small cut, and leaves without your arm, a general infection.You can easyly see, right from the start, that they dont have a good service when you check the very very poor ticket system. They close the ticket after a reply!! not when the issue is solved! The Ticket system also has and feeble resources. It is, for sure, the worst ticket system that I've ever seen (and I work on this business since '97). I'll not tell you all the mistakes, dumb questions, weak procedures that I've been trhou the last couple of months that I use this service, becose this thread will be GIGANTIC, but only the last 2.The last one beated all the marks! I had a SINGLE java domain not working.. Within 24hs they took offline all the java sites, and after that, finally, all the sites from my ISP! They did'nt even figured out this!!! Just Closed the ticket, off course. messed up my configs, and my server.xml file, that I already had to remake. Couldnt they just - knowing that the file would loose its parameters - backup the file, and put it again in right terms?? This is abslutly obvious! They have only asked ME to remake the config.Stupid questions are asked all the time.. just like when I oppend an urgent ticket and told 'em that they messed up all my servers domains, I recieved a dumb question "give me an exemple of one domain". C'on! This is an URGENT issue and you have ROOT ACCESS AND CPANEL!!! List the accounts and you will see 200 domains.. try ANYONE! It is pretty stupid, on a high level support, for a service that is offline on a server in production to make a question like that! This will only delay the solution on a question that the support "professional" could have answered by himself in 60 seconds! What is the difficulty on that? 3 simple steps- domain.com/whm (autentication)- list acconts - click on ANY domain.All the pages are displaying the java instalation page.This is just a short and very simple exemple, for you to see, that how poor their work are.I had a mail config problem, and, right from the beginning, they told me to "reinstall exim (mailserver) and reboot the machine". This is a LINUX SYSTEM!!! reboot the machine?? Do they think this is windows?? This procedure I dont give to my windows/front end users! Can this be offered to a specialized linux service??? In this mail case, they reinstalled the system, and did not put the old configurations online. The result? days of mail serius erros, worst then the 1st one, becose they didn't applied the previous mail rules.I know, that we have to provide all the possible information when oppening a ticket, but a sysadmin should know the basics. Ok, You can tell me this: Hey Felipe, you should has told they that the mail config should be the same it was before, and not to reinstall or reboot the server - in 99% of the cases it's a lazy sysadmin 'solution'-, to look on the server.xml file, to check the domains after an operation... etc...etc..Well, if I go for this kind of detail, I'm already doing his job!! ANY Sysadmin have to know this implications.. This is only to open you guys eyes, that:1- Theres' no cheap magical solution to maneage your hosting *on a professional level* 2- platinumservermanagement is a very good exemple of a very bad service. Dont hire then unless you are satisfied with superficial, "non-thinking", step-by-step guided service.3 -Be aware of wonders that some users say about services in forums. Specially when they dont tell you some detail of why are they good.. or a case of succees. This "they're great" stories are usually nos sponteneous, since they recieve free months and other gifts..Servint have been awesome with me. Granted, I have not used any other hosts so can't compare. All I can say is they have exceeded all my expectations, have responded quickly to support tickets, have a great forum, are friendly, and best of all my machine has performed exceedingly well.Servint have been awesome with me. Granted, I have not used any other hosts so can't compare. All I can say is they have exceeded all my expectations, have responded quickly to support tickets, have a great forum, are friendly, and best of all my machine has performed exceedingly well.I'm happy to know that you're glad. Maybe I'm not that lucky, or xpecting too much.. They have a very good timing on answering, and satisfatory speed on solving.Still, I had really seriuos problems, as I told...OW MY! You guys will not believe what just hapened..After reading a real offensive post here - quickly erased by webhostingtalk wise and efficient moderators - made by "customer", I notice that my account on Platinum Server Management just disapeared! No mail, no explanation, no nothing! Some unfinished tickets, tho! :eek2:I've sent a mail to the deppartment and.. no answer aswell. This is it! Real Pro's, hum? You post something bad about then on a forum, and then.. You're Banned! Well, if there was any doubt about their service and professionalism... Not anymore! :look:What about the payment , was it refunded ?I am expecting PSM to reply on this thread to show their views on this matter.if this is what actually happened , I am really frightened , cause PSM seems to have such a great repute. But the amount of monthly fee for unlimited admin tasks ..the calculation does not look feasible to me.OW MY!

You guys will not believe what just hapened..

After reading a real offensive post here - quickly erased by webhostingtalk wise and efficient moderators - made by "customer", I notice that my account on Platinum Server Management just disapeared!
No mail, no explanation, no nothing!
Some unfinished tickets, tho! :eek2:

I've sent a mail to the deppartment and.. no answer aswell. This is it! Real Pro's, hum?

You post something bad about then on a forum, and then.. You're Banned!

Well, if there was any doubt about their service and professionalism... Not anymore! :look:

We did email you first explaining that we have closed your account. Saying we didn't tell you is just 1 more lie on top of the rest of the lies you posted. I'll gladly provide our mail server logs as proof to anyone interested. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone who isn't even going to be honest. In a nutshell, our side of the story is that every single problem you had you blamed us even before we touched anything. I'm sure every company has had a customer like you at one time or another, and I'm sure they can share our feeling on these type of customers, who blame you for anything and everything, no matter what/when/where/how it happens.

Anyway, we will not tolerate someone bashing us in public then expecting to continue to use our service. This makes absolutely no sense at all to me. He did not even have the professional courtesy to contact our feedback department first, he went straight to WHT with the first complaint he has. That is unprofessional, immature, and clearly a malicious and nonbeneficial act.

I do not know of any company that will allow this. Any company that would allow that is doing it only to put up with the client, and that would create a hostile customer-to-business relationship and is just not a good environment to work in. This is the business world, you can't bash your provider on one hand then ask for help on the other hand.

You signed up at WHT solely to bash us which clearly shows your character. No other posts, no profile, no signature, no name, no nothing. I'm confident that the viewers will recognize this and take that factor into consideration while reading your comments. It's also important to note that just every other post in this thread is praising us, so I doubt that 1 negative post amongst countless positive posts in a thread are going to sway the readers in the opposite direction all of a sudden.

What about the payment , was it refunded ?

Yes, we put this in the email to him. In fact, we refunded the last "2" months payments as well.

if this is what actually happened , I am really frightened , cause PSM seems to have such a great repute.
As I mentioned in my reply above, 1 negative comment amongst so many positive posts should not change your entire opinion of a company.

But the amount of monthly fee for unlimited admin tasks ..the calculation does not look feasible to me.
We've been in business for over 7 years and currently are supporting over 2,100 servers monthly. We are a completely profitable NJ registered corporation and are already in the process of screening/hiring more technicians for the upcoming year. With all the recommendations and referrals from others, you can rest assured that we are providing the service we say that we are and have been for a long time and will continue to do so for a long time.I have 2 things to say 1) I completely agree with PSM dropping them as a customer. I would not allow a customer of mine to slam me in public then come back and think I am going to still provide service to him. 2) As other people here said, 1 bad post is not going to change my mind about PSM, not even 2 bad posts, not even 10 bad posts. It would have to get to the point where the majority of posts is negative or at least the positive is outweighed by far, before I would even consider changing my mind.PSM has so many positive posts that the negative ones shouldn't even be considered in my opinion. Obviously there is always going to be someone not happy, does that mean it's the providers fault? Not at all, it's just an unhappy person when the majority by far is happy, that's all. Ie, 1 unhappy person for every few 100's that are completely satisfied. I have been with PSM for quite some time and couldn't be happier. There's always customers that is going to cause you more grief than it is worth, and you just have to cut your losses and get rid of them. I wouldn't expect them to put up with a customer causing so much trouble, because it is going to impact the rest of their customers. PSM has to protect their business, and if that means dropping a problematic customer, then so be it, we all do thaht, in order to better serve the rest of the company's customers.1st, I dont have a lot of posts here, but I have tons in Cpanel forums, and in others. And 4get about me.. this post is not about me.. is about PSM! I thought it was my obligation to say something about the company that has a lot of very positive comments. Coments that made me choose/ em, but the service I got, did not seemed that good! Can you trust someone that has few posts? maybe not... but can you trust a company that gives you a free month if you write something good about then??This is PSM....At the Testimonials page, they say this:"All Testimonials were submitted to us voluntarily without any compensation by us solely based on their satisfaction and gratitude of our service." But after logged on, they say that you'll have a free month on a testmonial! They can say that i'm lying, but i have the documentation to send to anibory ho asks for. Logs, e-mails, even my clients emails complaining that their pages are offline. Almost everything... why almost? Becose they banned my access, and probly deleted, all the tickets too...Canceling me is really absurd.. Imagine a journalist publishing something not very good about a telephone, or a energy company, and they took his power/phone off! its a proof of lack of professionalism! I have a some of my "angry" users too, as a 5 y.o. hosting company owner, but I dont kick'em off when they complain, in public, or in private.This reminds me my only mistake.. In my desperation, with tons of clients calling, mailing, and canceling me becose their're offline, I really did'nt sent an email to the 'ombudsman' to complain. Thats my bad.. I should done this before putting it here...For this, I'm sorry. For all the rest, I know I'm right - I;m not crazy, evil, or anything like that - and I dont regret for a single word.To finish, This is my last post about this subject here, becose I dont want a Flame war.Any other info about this case i can give you on private.Thanks! :)coloheart, are you actually considering taking feelipe's post serious? any body can say any thing they want about a company. i read a lot on wht and i find it so funny that most complaints are from people with 1 post, you know why? because they just want to stir up trouble. they are basically using wht. they are not helping at all. i dont know why wht allows someone to sign up, make 1 or 2 posts complaining about a company, then leave. how does that help any one?my personal thinking is that anyone who's first post is a complaint, is a completely worthless and inaccurate review. i cant possibly take it serious, how could i, obviously hes unhappy, regardless of the reason, and he just wants to try to hurt psm. and he expects me to actually believe him? its like the little kid in the school yard that goes to the teacher yelling and screaming, and the teacher says calm down and tell me what happened, then the kid says nevermind its no big deal.. its the same thing, these are just heated, inaccurate, worthless comments.i havent heard anything bad about psm in a long time, with so many customers that they have you would think there would be more complaints but there isnt, theres only good comments from all there customers here, so believe me when i say that his post is not going to change my mind. like when i see posts on wht saying dont register your domain with godaddy, thats the most funniest thing i ever saw, godaddy is the #1 largest domain registrar in the world, they are even bigger than networksolutions i think, and for someone to say they are a bad registrar is just ridiculous, am i going to stay away from godaddy because 1 out of 1,000,000,000 isnt happy, noooooo way my friendand if one of my customers made a stink like he is, believe me when i say i would can his behind in no time. im going to let someone try to hurt me and help him at the same time?? noooo noo nooooRegarding the testimonial page on our own web site, nobody was ever paid to submit them. Our customers submit dozens of testimonials to us weekly at their own free will. The ones that we choose to publish on our site at our own selective discretion are given a month credit as a courtesy because our web site visitors often contact them and ask questions about us which takes their time. Actually though, due to the overwhelming amount of testimonials we receive, we removed the testimonial submission page in our helpdesk as of last week, you can ask any one of our customers, it's no longer there since last week.

But we're not talking about the testimonials on our own site anyway, this is about recommendations and referrals right here on WHT. There is over 1,500+ posts on WHT with our name recommended in it. So like everyone else said, a few negative posts out of 1,500+ posts is surely not going to change anyone's mind. Every company in the world, even the absolutely best company in the world, will have some disatisfied customers, that's a fact. With the high volume of customers and servers that we support, there is going to be a few disatisfied people occasionally, that's a normal reality of business.

I'm sorry to say but you are the outcast here, the minority, the 1 disatisfied person out of a tremendously large countless number of people that are satisfied. Like everyone else said, a few negative posts out of tons of positive posts is surely not going to change anyone's mind about our service, sorry but it's not going to happen.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and comments. If anyone has any other questions about this, please feel free to contact us directly.

To finish, This is my last post about this subject here, becose I dont want a Flame war.

I'll agree with that, this will be our last post regarding this too (unless something new develops).