Where to go for...

webmasterbeta

Hi, My names mike and i am in a little bind here.

My problem is i want a server management company to handle my work on the servers, and another company to handle support 24/7 (phone, tickets, live chat, but i cant seem to find 2 company's or 1, giving what i need.

so my question to you guys are what company's would you recommend to do both for me, or even 2 separate company's do handle th job for me.

p.s. and for it now to be 500 bucks a month like i saw some company's offer for just support on tickets, e-mail, and live chat.

Thanks,
Mikeok i was looking around and found 1 company that dosn't do much damage to your wallet which is (PSM) are these guys reliable, ive heard all good things but are quite cheap so im asking for a opinion, also i was looking at touch support, but my question is with 2 companies, every time there was a big problem would they have to contact PSM to fix it or should i get a dedicated tech plan with support to handle big problems when they come in but have PSM Sever Management plan :) So sorry for all these NEWB questions but you guys are pros so im trying to have the best for my web hosting company and im so confused on what to pickTry them out.. its the only way. More than who is the best, the question is who do you feel is in sync with you when you interact with them.

End of the day some customers feel happy even when they pay thousands of dollars for inhouse support because they feel comfortable with it and feel happier to see the direct result of their expense.
Others outsource thinking of scalability, growth and because of the more number of jobs they create.

In your case its a simple decision on who can manage your servers the best. Usually going with one company helps a lot more because then you get complete support and there is one point of responsibility. With 2 or more companies in picture, the blame game starts whenever a problem occurs..I would have recommended the same for your server management needs - PSM! I do not use them cause we dont need it but I surely would have used them if needed...

When it comes to outsourcing and when you are a small host with just couple of clients - I prefer to hire a very small but well equipped support handling firm who can give you complete attention till you grew bigger!Mike, There is a few companies who offer both services. One that comes to mind is: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://touchsupport.com/index.php">http://touchsupport.com/index.php</a><!-- m -->

Regards.You have not specified what control panel you wish to use. If you want complete automation, solid hardware and support from 1 place then you should check Cartika Hosting.Other option could be a place like Mosso.