what is your favorite ps3 game?

Trial

MGS 4 for sure. Killzone 2 is going to be a killer app though as well. Motorstorm is also a decent game as well. I'd have to go with motorstorm overall.

Definetly Uncharted Drakes Fortune! it has TONS of playback material and it has the most AMAZING graphics! you definetly need to get it. just read a review at ign.com and youll fall in love with it

chilsonrolen

My favorite PS3 games are: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, God of War III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Gran Turismo 5, Mirror’s Edge, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, LittleBigPlanet 2, Bastion, DiRT 3 and Crysis 2.

enriquekenn

Some of my favorite PS3 games are like: Portal II, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 3, Counter Strike, Age of Empires, Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Battle fight II, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Call of Duty.

stephenjones

I like to play various games in Play station and some of my most favourite PS 3 games are God of war, Final Fantasy seven, Batman: Arkham City, Call of duties modern warfare, Battlefield three, Metal Gear Solid 4 guns of the Patriots and Grand Theft Auto five.

christkene

I like to play games on my free time to deal with daily stress. PS3 is my favorite gaming console and my favorite games on it are Army of Two, Portal 2, Primal Carnage, Transformers, Call of Duty, Mafia II, Prince Of Persia and Mass Effect 3.

murphyhuge

I like various play station games and some of my most favorite play station games are God of war two, Metal gear three, Fallout three, Final fantasy seven, Batman blackops, Call of duty four, Grand theft auto three etc.

patriksrogers

I like Playstation 3 Game because of its good features. Fall out 3 game is one of unique game. I like this game for its good Graphics.

keyleigh

My most favorite games are:
Mario
Call Of Duty
God Of War
Dragon Age
IGI
Grand Theft Auto -Vice City
Need For Speed Underground...!!!

allyssa

My favorite games are :
Mario