What is it about TNA that WWE fans do not like? ?

HannahHardyJMP

Im a fan of both Companies but why do SOME WWE fans hate TNA so much?<br />
<br />
TNA has great wrestling and great talent. I sometimes wish that WWE would have half the talent TNA had. instead of shoving no talented Wrestlers down our throats. It annoys me because they bash it when im sure most of them have never even seen TNA. Its like a food that you say you hate but have never tried. I don't really see that much wrong with it. <br />
<br />
Its got great Wrestling and Entertainment and people still bash it. I love watching both and other promotions but TNA performs better and has a better range of talent.<br />
<br />
They also say TNA takes in WWE rejects but don't they realize some are better off in TNA were they will get used to the best of their Ability? Or do they just dislike any of WWE's rival companies?<br />
<br />
I mean im more of a WWE fan but come on; whats so bad about TNA? Infact, whats so bad about any Promotion? <br />
<br />
So my question is; What is it about TNA that WWE fans do not like?<br />

Gohankaiy

The WWE is the grandaddy of them all. The big time. Now I started watching WWE, and always liked it right from the first time I saw it. I remember hearing about TNA, finding out when it aired and watching it. I ended up changing the channel within the first 10 minutes. I watched a PPV eventually too and again just couldnt watch. It's just...bleh. Horrible entrances, most of the female wrestlers are unatractive and idk. I mean I see highlights and matches everynow and then of matches but there's just no spark for me.

JuliusC

WWE fans by into WWE Propaganda that WWE is the only and the best Sports Entertainment Company. WWE fans need to look at all the wide variety of good wrestling promotions around the world and realize that WWE was built by wrestlers who originally came from other wrestling promotions. Everyone had to start somewhere? Go to a live event by ROH, TNA, FIP or other wrestling promotions, you'll see what I mean.

I'm not going to lie, I watched TNA for a few days and thought it was a total rip off of WWE.

Then again, They got some awsome moves going on in that TNA ring and again great talent.

Wwe is all about the Hype, Money and mic skills,
I mean not hating on Cena or anything but he is basically being used lately for the hype he creates and not his actual wrestling.

I reckon wwe shoulden't have so many restrictions on some moves, I mean a lot of the guys in the wwe have been watered down so much that they don't get the recognition that they deserve and they aren't allowed to do what they want to do out there.
Afterall I know it's all about taking care of the wrestlers and stuff but if they want to take a risk or do something that they are confident in doing then why not let them ? I do think wwe needs to allow their wrestlers to do more and also up the entertainment and allow real talent to main event and not just the big guys that sell merchandise and hype up things

Aman

I think that they hate tna because they have grown up wit wwe. tna is still relatively new so they dont want to like it. i personally like tna because its so inovative. i think wwe is not as high risk and exiting as tna but i am still a hardcore wwe fan!!!!!!!!!

Warren

Because they are close minded and have their loyalty in the wrong place. They believe that you are a traitor and that's wrong you are actually pushing the WWE to be better by watching a rival. By the way whoever said that TNA has bad script writers you are wrong they are 10 times better than WWE.

CHUCKUFENA

Vince Russo being in charge .. I'm surprised that TNA is on this long.. I figured that company, would been destroyed, like what happened with WCW ..

I might get thumbs down for this..But im sorry TNA fans....

You see TNA is actually messing with WWE....When Booker T went to TNA and he asked the fans to go to his website to know why he left WWE....And the fans started saying They suck They Suck...Its Like TNA forced the fans mentally to say that...umm Still dont get it...

cena29

I agree with you and they do it all the time. TNA actually does have good talent, like a better Womens division, Tag Team division that is great to watch. Some WWE fans will bash it simply because it isnt WWE and its wrong.

I dont see anything bad branching off and watching other companies. They have great wrestling too. Vince brainwashes his fans, to only watch WWE simply because its the best, and there fore you must watch it and they believe it.

They think maybe TNA will get ahead of WWE, so they bash it, and call them rejects in TNA. When infact alot of wrestlers in WWE would have to be called rejects as well, which there not and no one is. That would have to go for Jericho, Stone Cold and alot of people that came from other promotions.

People will bash TNA, when they havent even seen it. How can you know if you like it or not? I didnt think i would ever watch TNA but I gave it a chance and it aint bad.

BradyHawkes

i watch both and the difference between them is a mixture of story ideas and who is pushed to the top...

TNA picked up- Nash, Sting, Angle, Booker T, and 3D. All established stars that been around for years. They all made there marks as superstars of the WCW/WWE/ECW.

But, are they promoting the next generation of superstars by having their biggest stars putting them over? AJ styles is getting a push. Christopher daniels is under a mask teaming with shark boy...
Shark boy is never going to be a top draw. he is fun to watch but that's about it. Nash wants to be more of a stand up comedian. Sting shows up more than he wrestles. Angle is always hurt, but wrestles. Booker T washed out of WWE due to failed drug tests.

WWE sticks with their top stars... HBK, Triple H, Cena, Taker, while trying to put over Edge, Chavo, shelton benjamin, and others. Look how long it took for HBK to go from midnight rockers to world champ, Triple H from slop matches with henry godwin to world champ.
you cant just cram a up and coming star down the fans throats..
Mark Henry went from being with Mae young to ECW champ.

you have wwe fans yelling "you cant wrestle" at the great khali and "fire Russo" chants in TNA.

TNA needs to spend more time writing interesting stories for the up and coming wrestlers. that way they can see which wrestlers the fans want to see become the next superstars

TheGame

TNA is not such much a Wrestling Company as the WWE is.For example Kurt Angle & Booker T have gone there because they can work less.They have said so themselves.

TNA is for wrestlers who want to give up the hectic WWE schedule but continue to wrestle.Its also for wrestlers who are not good enough for WWE.Its never going to challenge WWE like WCW did.

TNA is like what ECW was only less entertaining.WWE fans also don't like it because it copies a lot of what WWE already did.

So to sum up,TNA is not,nor will ever be as good as WWE.

JamieRKO

Wow. . I wish half those people up there could give REAL reasons other than "it stinks."

I agree with you. TNA has had some awesome matches the past few weeks, like the wrestling match for Kurt Angle's Olympic title with Olympics style wrestling. Six man five table tag team match. Glass tables. The Knockouts look like they could DESTROY more than half the divas, with a few exceptions.

I think most people just aren't willing to give it a chance. They haven't seen it and just assume it's not good because it's not as big as WWE. They think WWE rejects go there, and that's so far from the truth. Kurt Angle, Booker T, Christian Cage and more were all in WWE and I know Kurt left voluntarily. They're FANTASTIC wrestlers. There are some like Sting who are good enough to be in WWE [although he's in his forties now] but they choose not to because WWE wouldn't use them to their full potential.

I've heard some people say they didn't like TNA because it's badly scripted, but it entertains me.

Loyal23

I watched it for almost two years.It bored me.I zoned out during almost every match.I just dont like it.TNA doesnt entertain me.It's like another wcw.it tries too hard to be wwe.they need to try and be something totally different.

247DieselPower

Most of these wwe fans are at the age of 9 or teenagers that have no common sense. Also they hate it because of the reused gimmicks(i.e attitude era = ecw or goldberg = stone cold). The reason why abunch of these former wcw/wwe wrestlers go to tna because their in their age and can't go on the schedule any more or their not being used right. Also they want to spend time with their families. I'm a fan of both but when it comes to my opinion I'll have to go with tna.