What happened "seeksadmin.com"

wxdqz

Hello all, Does anyone have info what happened with seeksadmin.com ? my 911 ticket is open for 6 hours and no reply, on msn no reply (all away), tryed to phone them no answer... what is going on? thank you!Sorry about this its just a very busy day and we are a little short staffed. Ticket has been solved nowNo problem, just wondering ^^ thank you for all help! seeksadmin.com the best! :) keep the good workHi Tris,

Did you get my PM?Hello all, Does anyone have info what happened with seeksadmin.com ? my 911 ticket is open for 6 hours and no reply, on msn no reply (all away), tryed to phone them no answer... what is going on? thank you!6hrs is by far not accesptable IMO :disagree: :disagree:Well here's my latest ticket stats...Originally Submitted: 2 days agoLast Updated: 8 hours agoWhat is going on Tris?No responses on any level. Not even here. :mad:I supported Tris and his good work.If he had problems with staffs,I understand and because of all of this things what he did on our servers and made them good secure servers - I support him and believe in his good work!I supported Tris and his good work.If he had problems with staffs,I understand and because of all of this things what he did on our servers and made them good secure servers - I support him and believe in his good work!

Applauding someone for "good work" is great but if staffing is a problem within ANY COMPANY is it in any way the client's problem :confused:

We certainly do not discuss any staffing issues with our clients. That would be umm.... slightly unprofessional.

The reviews I read here on WHT regarding the "good work" performed by Tris was one deciding factor towards our decision to use his company but UNFORTUNATELY I have not had the pleasure of seeing Tris's "good work". I don't wish to name the tech/s... AT THIS STAGE!

If I do not get a response from someone @ SA soon..... well I'm not entirely sure what to do at this point as I am left hanging :angry:piccard I havnt got a PM at all from you. PM me your ticket IDpiccard I havnt got a PM at all from you. PM me your ticket ID

You must have found it.Did you get my new PM? :angry:ive used seeksadmin in the past and didnt like them, response times were not consistent and not what i would consider fast

ever since they started to outsource there own support to india, they got even worse

just my feedbackive used seeksadmin in the past and didnt like them, response times were not consistent and not what i would consider fast

ever since they started to outsource there own support to india, they got even worse

just my feedback

I wish I had known they outsourced to India before I spent nearly $80 US.

After having been forced to deal with Indian based support for the past 5 years, through my involvement in the media industries, I can honestly say I have never come across one that genuinely knows what the hell they are doing.

And don't even get me started on the poorer than poor attempt at English grammar OMFG!! :angry:

I don't think I have been more frustrated with a company (SeeksAdmin in this case) since FeaturePrice, if you can remember that gem.Please don't spread you hate for Indians on WHT. If you want to throw about some raciest attitude regarding Indian support - do it else where. This is not the place and I can only hope WHT will remove your post.

I wish I had known they outsourced to India before I spent nearly $80 US.

After having been forced to deal with Indian based support for the past 5 years, through my involvement in the media industries, I can honestly say I have never come across one that genuinely knows what the hell they are doing.

And don't even get me started on the poorer than poor attempt at English grammar OMFG!! :angry:

I don't think I have been more frustrated with a company (SeeksAdmin in this case) since FeaturePrice, if you can remember that gem.I'll probably get yelled at for this .. but sometimes I just can't help it.

And don't even get me started on the poorer than poor attempt at English grammar OMFG!!

I could be in error, but I believe that in your first sentence, 'Indian based' is a modifier of support .. which is a verb that you seem to be using as a noun. So you probably should have written 'support team 'or 'support department'. But even if we ignore that, 'one' is actually referring to 'support' [team/department] rather than an Indian.

Yes, surely there was an implied Indian in your statement, but in that case your 'that' should have been a 'who'.

And in closing " .. the poorer than poor attempt .." actually doesn't speak about anyone. I suppose that you meant 'their'?

Let's not even go near ".. poorer than poor ..".

Yeah, I know, pedantic. But you played the grammar card.;)

old_expat .. whose english grammar ain't so hot neither .. and his Thai is even worse. ;)LOL - that just cracked me up. Nicely done. (please don't pick on my "spread you hate") HA!LOL - that just cracked me up. Nicely done. (please don't pick on my "spread you hate") HA!

Oh no. I'm a terrible phat phingered typist and my spelling is quite .. um .. creative, at times.

I guess living in a place where I have to struggle with the language on a daily basis gives me an appreciation for people who can function in several.I apologize for mouting off like that.I do not have a problem with the Indian race. I do however have a problem with companies who offer high levels of professional services (mostly to the western world) and then simply outsource these professional services to people (no race in particular) who cannot communicate in plain English. It is very unproductive when you are forced to repeat questions 2,3,4 times and wait anywhere between 2-10 hours for a response each time. You can waste (as I did) 3 days on one question.In summary, I am just sick and tired of paying for a "poorer than poor" :) level of service.Once again I apologize if I offended anyone and thank you for the lesson in grammar old_expat. Can you critique this one for me also? ;)It is very unproductive when you are forced to repeat questions 2,3,4 times and wait anywhere between 2-10 hours for a response each time. You can waste (as I did) 3 days on one question.Seems to me you deal with the wrong companies, if these companies outsource their support without having an escalation path for their customers and a good QA you indeed might end up in a web of misunderstanding sometimes. I must agree that the levels of service of some companies did change drastically over the years, but feel this has more to do with the customers who want to pay less, and expect the same services as before, or maybe, companies who want to earn more money in a shorter time span ? Everything got its price, also a good service, remember that.:agree:Seems to me you deal with the wrong companies, if these companies outsource their support without having an escalation path for their customers and a good QA you indeed might end up in a web of misunderstanding sometimes. I must agree that the levels of service of some companies did change drastically over the years, but feel this has more to do with the customers who want to pay less, and expect the same services as before, or maybe, companies who want to earn more money in a shorter time span ? Everything got its price, also a good service, remember that.:agree:I agree with you for the most part however, I believe in most cases, most people would rather pay more for a higher quality of service and timely support as opposed to the other less expensive options which I had dare not mention again as I do not wish to upset anyone anymore than I already have.In regards to dealling with the wrong companies, sometimes there are no alternatives. Quark Inc. is a prime example of this.Our decision to go with SA was not based on pricing but as a direct result of the reviews and advise from others on these forums. Anyhow, now I am looking elsewhere. Any suggetstions?most people would rather pay more for a higher quality of service and timely support as opposed to the other .......Good to see there are people who rather pay more for a good service, sadly i see is mostly the other way around. Pay less and want a good service, of course the later will be based on the price, companies exist to make profits not losses ;)About recommending a company, i have good experiences with platinumservermanagement and they are based in the US only. Maybe someone you could check them out.Good to see there are people who rather pay more for a good service, sadly i see is mostly the other way around. Pay less and want a good service, of course the later will be based on the price, companies exist to make profits not losses ;)Within most media industries, at least the ones I have been involved in, time is money and the philosophy is "just get it done, no matter what the cost". e.g. If a newspaper press grinds to a halt there is no question of "how much is this going to cost to repair". I guess in small companies or home business situations most people are looking for cheaper alternatives but my reasoning is... if it's done right to begin with then IT'S DONE ;)About recommending a company, i have good experiences with platinumservermanagement and they are based in the US only. Maybe someone you could check them out.Thanks for the recommendation. But hold on a second.... they charge half the cost of SA. Are you positive they don't outsource to Mexico? Whoops, I did it again, I apologize to the entire Mexican race, even my Mexican friends ;)Thanks again rainboy :agree:Thanks for the recommendation. But hold on a second.... they charge half the cost of SA. Are you positive they don't outsource to Mexico? Whoops, I did it again, I apologize to the entire Mexican race, even my Mexican friends ;)Thanks again rainboy :agree:You are welcome, and no they don't out source to another country, all employee's are in house, please check the website. And yes they are cheap in price. But for what i can tell from past experience is they never failed me. And thats what really counts. Also they are around for quite some time as well.