What do I need?

wxdqz

I run a website where I provide hosting resources as a bonus to my members.I have used resellerzoom but they have changed their plans and limited domains on an account.I'm trying to find something that will allow me to host a large amount of domains, sometimes the sites only use a few megs of bandwidth and space.... something fast, reliable and of course cost is a big factor.Do I need a VPS? More reseller hosting, or managed hosting?Thanks for your time!Well, I think you just need a reseller account. It all boils down to how much resources your sites will use.Personally, I'm not a big fan of vps. The only reason you may want to go with a vps is if you require root access and you're planning on installing custom scripts/softwareI'd suggest a reseller account to keep things simple. You can host a large amount of domains easily through an interface, alocate the bandwidth/space, etc.That's probably your best bet.Yes, I understand there are many aspects of a good managed hosting company, and I can search for comments about individual hosting company, but I wrote the original message hoping some of the more experienced pepole could give me specifics recommendations. I think, after being a part of a community (like this one) for a while, one gets a good sense of which companies are solid with a few complaints here and there, and which companies are just bad. It's difficult to get that sense just by searching and reading the original message.I've only found two comments on serverwizard's hosting. One saying the unmetered 20mbps wouldn't go above 15, and one saying the sevice was excellent.Sorry that post above was for a different thread