Website promotion software -- worth it?

FLdatatek

Some colleagues of mine want to use some website promotion software -- supposedly for the purpose of automatically submitting their website to as many directories as possible. I'm very skeptical about this, as I do not believe it is reasonable to expect a piece of software to intelligently decide which subcategories a particular website should belong to. Additionally, the directories that I've come across don't seem to allow any sort of automated submission.I'm not familiar with website promotion software, so I don't know what to expect -- but I am skeptical. Any advice? Are these guys expecting too much from the software?BTW, I should mention that they want to avoid the hassle of "submitting to thousands of directories and search engines." This strikes me as an overblown concern, since we should be primarily concerned about directories, rather than search engines -- and I do NOT believe that there are thousands of directories that would list their site. Again, what do you say?http://www.ozzu.com/other-search-engines/submission-sites-t34964.htmlRead through that thread and save me having to post all my views on these type of software / submission processes again

semontuffy

There are plenty of business that are done at online so business promotion should be done in a proper ways.If you wants to promote you website then many ways where you can do that.

andrewtarant

If you really want to promote your web site, then I would like to suggest that use promotional product to gain traffic on your site. Nowadays it's really very beneficial for our business.