webbycart... 1 month review

webmasterbeta

So, I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have been with webbycart for about a month now... actually 29 days as the invoice is due tomorrow.

I used the live help to ask a few pre-sales questions (can't really remember what the questions were) but I was impressed enough that I signed up.

In the past month, I opened 9 tickets that ranged from server setup and hardening, installing PHP extensions, all the way to troubleshooting either server/network slowdowns.

All the tickets were completed very promptly... the quickest ticket was a few minutes... and the longest one took 2 hours I think...

If webbycart wants to know who this is... search for a ticket ending in 242 that was assigned to Patricia.So, I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have been with webbycart for about a month now... actually 29 days as the invoice is due tomorrow.

I used the live help to ask a few pre-sales questions (can't really remember what the questions were) but I was impressed enough that I signed up.

In the past month, I opened 9 tickets that ranged from server setup and hardening, installing PHP extensions, all the way to troubleshooting either server/network slowdowns.

All the tickets were completed very promptly... the quickest ticket was a few minutes... and the longest one took 2 hours I think...

If webbycart wants to know who this is... search for a ticket ending in 242 that was assigned to Patricia.

Hi!

Thanks btbc! :)

Regards,
BobbyYes, they have an excellent service team with amazing help support.Yes, they have an excellent service team with amazing help support.

Thanks Rashad! :)

Regards,
BobbyYep, they are indeed good. That Bobby seems to be all over the place...Yep, they are indeed good. That Bobby seems to be all over the place...

Thanks cabron :)

Regards,
Bobby