Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

apostars

Okay I just re-installed Dolphin 7.0.0 (old vs) and I actually got through the install and then got this Error: Warning: Please contact support about failure in /public_html/Test/inc/design.inc.php on line 139Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/Test/inc/design.inc.php:139) in /public_html/Test/inc/design.inc.php on line 133Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /public_html/Test/inc/design.inc.php on line 134It had something to do with my inc folder, at the last part it said it was not writable but I set the permissions to 777, still didn't work and even took it down to 666, and 444, but they had a skip button sadly I pressed it. (To see what would happen) and now I'm getting the above error after it told me to remove my install file after installing. Below is some of the code.If you scroll to the bottom. There should be a BIG blank space thats 137 - 140 and if you scroll to the right you'll see the code for it.Here is Lines 105 - 151\[code\]/** * Put "design box" HTML code * $title - title text * $content - content * $db_num - number of design box template * $caption_item - item to put at the box top **/function DesignBoxContent ( $title, $content, $db_num = 0, $caption_item = '', $bottom_item = '' ) { return $GLOBALS['oSysTemplate']->parseHtmlByName('designbox_' . (int)$db_num . '.html', array( 'title' => $title, 'caption_item' => $caption_item, 'designbox_content' => $content, 'bottom_item' => $bottom_item ));}/** * Put top code for the page **/function PageCode($oTemplate = null) { global $echo; global $_page; global $_page_cont; global $oSysTemplate; if(empty($oTemplate)) $oTemplate = $oSysTemplate; header( 'Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8' ); $echo($oTemplate, 'page_' . $_page['name_index'] . '.html');}/** * Use this function in pages if you want to not cache it. **/function send_headers_page_changed() { $now = gmdate('D, d M Y H:i:s') . ' GMT'; header("Expires: $now"); header("Last-Modified: $now"); header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); header("Pragma: no-cache");}\[/code\]