Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletin

12NO said:
Sorry about that :).

We haven't fixed the FFMPEG yet.

Do you want to try your site on our Server 3?

PM me if you do.

If Server 3 is offshore then yes i want to try it. I will PM you my domain name so that you can create new account and send me info. Also is FFMPEG installed on Server 3?

Galeras

On the vps left column you sai cPanel, Fantastico Delux and WHM are included
But after, they show off as payed optional addons, could you clarify?

On VPS plans, is there any maximum of hits/pages view a site could achive? And how easy is to control my CPU usage.

12NO

Galeras said:
On the vps left column you sai cPanel, Fantastico Delux and WHM are included
But after, they show off as payed optional addons, could you clarify?

On VPS plans, is there any maximum of hits/pages view a site could achive? And how easy is to control my CPU usage.

cPanel, Fantastico Delux and WHM are included but you need to pay extra as we have to buy the license.

It is easy to control CPU!
You get full root access so you can fully see all servers info! It will be your own server.

aero

I want to buy, but does it come with free cPanel. It doesnt say how much to pay extra for cPanel, I am curious...

dark_hunter

aero said:
I want to buy, but does it come with free cPanel. It doesnt say how much to pay extra for cPanel, I am curious...
On shared hosting it comes with it, but on VPS you have to pay extra.

12NO

MastaDoom said:
Hey 12no, on OffshoreHost's homepage it says you both have merged, do you know what this entails?

We haven't merged yet.
I will post an offical annoncement on 12NO.COM forums.
I need to have a talk as I told you before :p

aero said:

cPanel & WHM (Resellers) comes with the shared and reseller accounts. For VPS you have to pay extra as dark_hunter said ;)

aero

last question before i buy,

i have a 17 mb mySQL database from my old host, i want to be able to use it on this hosting i buy, meaning i see it ready to use in cPanel so I can hook vbulletin up to it by typing in the database name etc.

I went to a host that was posted here 2 weeks ago and they said my database was too big to upload and they said they would look into it...

Will you guys be able to assist me uploading the database so I can use it?

dark_hunter

aero said:
last question before i buy,

i have a 17 mb mySQL database from my old host, i want to be able to use it on this hosting i buy, meaning i see it ready to use in cPanel so I can hook vbulletin up to it by typing in the database name etc.

I went to a host that was posted here 2 weeks ago and they said my database was too big to upload and they said they would look into it...

Will you guys be able to assist me uploading the database so I can use it?
Yes, we can just ask us my ticket and we can try and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.