Warez & Nulled Allowed | Brill Support & Cheap! | MasterReseller Promo $5/yr | More..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaper123

yea i am losing money too, it says my site cant be found and i get the apache screen?

i will be losing money as we speak :(

Screamer

I have already lost my first (and only) paying customer :(

~~EDIT~~
I just went to 12no.com and the domain is up for sale! WTF!???

Screamer

snoopdo2g said:
lol but i know it's not :D something tells me it will be back asap...

Please explain then. if you know it's not, how do u know and why does it say it's up for sale?

Code:
This Domain Name Is For Sale

Sedo

The 12NO.COM domain name is available for sale.

NNLL domain names are now reserved by the ICANN. Don't miss this opportunity to get a short, memorable domain for your business!

For more information or to make an offer, visit the listing at Sedo.

snoopdo2g

Screamer said:
Please explain then. if you know it's not, how do u know and why does it say it's up for sale?

Just be patient and you'll get ur answer ;)
im sure you'll get an official answer soon :)

Screamer

snoopdo2g said:
Just be patient and you'll get ur answer ;)....................

lmao, that's would be easier said than done if my sites were up but as the servers are down, Ash isn't on msn and I have a reseller with 3 domains under it and nothing is up, I am a lil pissed that 12no.com says "Domain up for sale"

Agent

Screamer said:
lmao, that's would be easier said than done if my sites were up but as the servers are down, Ash isn't on msn and I have a reseller with 3 domains under it and nothing is up, I am a lil pissed that 12no.com says "Domain up for sale"

Well during the time my site was down it also said "Domain Is Up For Sale" so we shouldn't interpret it too negatively. I'm not going to believe it until I see something from Ash.

Screamer

lol good idea GamesWeHack, will u offer cheap reseller hosting? ;) lol

I have a good online friendship with Ash and I also believe that something is just screwed up somewhere, the issue is, my reseller/accounts under it have ALL been down since Thursday, they got back online something like 15 hours a go and now have all gone again, I go to support for a ticket ,, Ohh! sod it, I'll just wait, no point in going on about it lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.