vS-Hide Hack Resurrection v3.7.1 for vBulletin 3.5-3.8 NULLIFIED by vB Lider

i got this error andnoone can post new thread any soloution
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/deta/public_html/user/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php on line 1457

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_thankscache() on a non-object in /home/deta/public_html/user/forum/includes/functions_forumdisplay.php on line 181

rick

potato firstly your an idiot, check your grammar, and then check real forums for this hack it does work it has a few small problems but nothing that cant be fixed by replying here and asking for some help from the Creator.

rick

couple of things that dont work after installing this hack / modification.

when i click edit i can not click "Go advanced"
When im writing a new posts i can not click "HIDE" "HRREPLY" "HTNX" "HRT" or "STG", ive checked all usergroup permissions, ive checked all file edits i made, im using 3.8.1 any help is appretiated.

rick

Actually since installing this none of my buttons in Reply to post actaully work any ideas ?

shaun166

for those who cant get it working pls read this thread :
Code:
http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-addons-template-modifications/6528-vs-hide-hack-resurrection-setup-permissions-hide-not-working.html

smoke12345

i always get this error:

vS-Hide Hack Resurrection: Incomplete Installation!

The following file(s) are missing from your vBulletin installation:
/srv/www/vhosts/website/httpdocs/forumv3/includes/vS_HHR_Engine.php
/srv/www/vhosts/website/httpdocs/forumv3/includes/vS_HHR_Ajax.php

Since the hack will not function correctly without this file, it has been disabled so that you can still access your vBulletin installation.
Please upload the missing file(s), then re-enable the hack from the admincp's product management system.

Im sure i do it right.... ive tried for 10 times now... i also have uncompressed javascript files etc.. i have the vbulletin that is posted on this board here....

is it possible someone upload the files for 3.8? maybe that works...

what to do what to do?

greetz

smoke12345

yes im sure. when i change the files/ saves the file i upload it immediately to the server in the right folder or where i need to upload it to:/

i restored the backup files/ original uncompressed files now. and started over but yet again i get the same error:/

smoke12345

I have this ( for example) ./includes/functions_forumdisplay.php,

then i need to upload the functions_forumdisplay.php that i just edited for the hack to the includes folder right?

edit:

ok I got it working now finnaly after 10 years....:p

now my other problem if i make a topic with a a hide option in it.. my topic disappear for my registered users? but me(admin ) can see it?

Edit:
Ok got it fully working now..

thank you so much mate:D

+thanks

stripe

thx for the hack!!!

btw, in thread view (old postbit) is written under the posting count how many times i said thx.

its 1 time english (1 for this post) and the total thx amount is in german (232 Gesamt)!?

where can i change that?

greetz

killerofnet

Installing this product, but I'm having problems editing the files in JavaScript.

In my version of vBulletin is 3.8.1, would someone provide the files, JavaScript (.Js) has changed in 3.8.1 to download?

I thank many who can do that.

Best Regards,