VPS: Sometime RAM using and Load Average drop to 0MB

eddiestu

Hello,

Please look at this picture. What does it mean and is it normal? I use VPS to run mysite

nuthin seems wrong with that! @•RaJ•: So could you explain more why sometime Memory using drop to 0MB? Forgot to mention. I use VPS to run mysite Usually if there is a random drop to 0mb it is because of a auto restart.. @Loonycgb2: Yes, I thought so. That's why I'm asking here to receive a confirm from experience users

BTW, I 'm using pingdom and host-tracker service and haven't received anything alert about downtime but my traffic drops to 2 times in GA. I don't sure it causes my vps problem or it's just traffic dropping (depend content ...) down-times each 3 minutes, automated server reboot

reinstall all Well, I'd like to point out there are some issues with SolusVM graphing at times This is also noticed on master nodes also, i have asked them about this odd behaviour but to this day i've had no good word from them Quote: Originally Posted by Sonic down-times each 3 minutes, automated server reboot

reinstall all Quote: Originally Posted by rk-boxslots Well, I'd like to point out there are some issues with SolusVM graphing at times This is also noticed on master nodes also, i have asked them about this odd behaviour but to this day i've had no good word from them In fact, sometime the site seems not responsible in around 2-3 mins. I thing maybe there is automated server reboot too. The sounds like you are on openvz ?

if you overuse your ram, you will found your ram to 0 MB It's a SolusVM issue. Nothing with the node.