VPS problem

mobiro

I have 7 linux VPS from here: http://www.cinfu.com. I've installed firefox vagexm but sometimes mozilla is closing and I must look at VPS every 1-2 hours.
Anybody has a solution ? So what exactly is the problem? Wow nifty FF addon never knew about this
biggrin.gif
cheers

seems he cant keep it running going on vpses like he would like too you would need to provide some crash/error logs for anyone to help Memory issue, you probably ran out of memory. Quote: Memory issue, you probably ran out of memory. So... what I can do ? I have 512 mb RAM, 2 GHz CPU. Is any good VPS that I could run firefox viewer without closing ? You need to follow some firefox tricks to optimize its memory usage if its memory problem.

Open it and minimize it while you are not working on it.

Here is trick

Quote: Limit RAM usage. If Firefox takes up too much memory on your computer, you can limit the amount of RAM it is allowed to us. Again, go to about:config, filter “browser.cache” and select “browser.cache.disk.capacity”. It’s set to 50000, but you can lower it, depending on how much memory you have. Try 15000 if you have between 512MB and 1GB ram.