VPS is Online, but it's down, need help

badgeman

So I've been having several days downtime at one of my site. For some reason my vps is down, I'm running an unmanaged vps, so the host just leave me alone...

On solusVM the status showing online, however it's down, can't ping it, can't do anything except console on solusvm.
1nfjruvfliyahdwbh4x.jpg

The support said, it's because of high load, however on ram it only hit around 39-41%, barely reach half of the max allocated ram
sad.gif

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/740/6308950687.png

Can anyone help me? What the * is happening to my vps? Reboot the server via SolusVm, restart apache and then try to ping it again:) Hello

Check if the IP has been Null routed or not ? Quote: Originally Posted by Ifirst Reboot the server via SolusVm, restart apache and then try to ping it again:) Rebooted,
Restarted,
Still not working. However when I logged in on my solusvm serial console I got this

Warning: Unknown iptable module: xt_connlimit, skipped
entered into CT 223

Idk wht is this

Quote: Originally Posted by Allan Hello

Check if the IP has been Null routed or not ? How to do that?? Quote: How to do that?? Ask your provider to check it with the DC , Usually this happens when the IP has been Null-routed.

Or just ask your provider to change your IP after that use cloudflare or something similar for ddos protection.

Regards,
Allan namecheap does not say like this ...i also have un-managed VPS but if i have some major problem they solve it for me for free!! Okay, I just sent a message to support. Hope they will reply, I don't know what I have to do next if my vps hosting support can't help me with null routed ip.