vMoods Mod (Screwed Up) PLZ Help

bluescorpion

I've seen that before, Indeed, the navbar you have provided it the correct default size so you will have to go into the Navbar template to try to fix it.

Gantz

Or you could try adding the drop down menu somewhere else on your site if it wont fit your style, I'm sure someone here will know how to do that.

mmmxiv

or use the default vBMood icons that come with the hack, the ones you're using are too large, either shrink them, or use the defaults.

Hoxxy

I don't use this mod so don't know the code but you could use css something like this:

HTML:
img.navbar 
{
        position:relevant;
        top:3px;
}

Note:
this is not the correct code just somethig to give you an idea.

Quick edit:
Try this...
HTML:
img#vmoods-container
{
        position:relevant;
        top:3px;
}

Regati

All you have to do is:

In Mood options ==> vMoods CSS ==> in first row change width and height (height: 30px; width: 93px)

h@ck3r

I've decided I want to move this to a different location (As I am designing my own navbar style).

I know I can disable 'auto-add under PM area' via the ACP... But what coding do I need to add in my custom position of my navbar template?

Thanks

h@ck3r

I've decided I want to move this to a different location (As I am designing my own navbar style).

I know I can disable 'auto-add under PM area' via the ACP... But what coding do I need to add in my custom position of my navbar template?

Thanks

yessir

Go into the vbmoods Css replace vbmoods container line of code with the following. I set the padding-top to 18 pixels so it's sitting flush on the bottom where Kinneas had it set to 13px which sat in the middle.

#vmoods-container p{margin:0px; float:left; font-weight: none; padding-top:18px; padding-right:5px}

In the Xml file find:

<span id="vmoods-none"<if condition="$bbuserinfo[vmood] != 'none'">style="display:none;"</if>>$vbphrase[vmoods_change_my_mood]</span>

Replace with:

<span id="vmoods-none"<if condition="$bbuserinfo[vmood] != 'none'">style="display:none;"</if>><br />$vbphrase[vmoods_change_my_mood]</span>

Upload the xml file selecting yes to overwrite.

h@ck3r

yessir said:
Go into the vbmoods Css replace vbmoods container line of code with the following. I set the padding-top to 18 pixels so it's sitting flush on the bottom where Kinneas had it set to 13px which sat in the middle.

In the Xml file find:

Replace with:

Upload the xml file selecting yes to overwrite.

Thanks but I just want to stop it from showing all together, then I need the html code so I can add it in the custom position of my choice.

h@ck3r

yessir said:
oh turn off auto edit then add $vmoods where you want it

Thanks.. that works a treat!

Now I have something else I need to change.

In Postbit...

postbit1.jpg

To move it to above post count, I just added this:

PHP:
$vmood_postbit

But how can I make the text sit on the bottom like in my image?

Thanks very much :)

-HAZEL-EYES-

what about when you install it where everything should be
and you goto put the navbar edit in the navbar template the word array shows up
and it wont allow you to edit your mood?