Video-Directory Remixed

crzyvirus

Admin-CrzyVirus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Can someone help me?????? thats what it says for me....

CapNemo

Russian translation (windows-1251)
Mostly all pahrases translated, come mistakes are still possibles .. sorry

Itsuki Minami

I have the megavideo hoster made by me but it can't get the thumbnails so you have to download the thumbnails and put them in the megavideo folder with the id of the video, if many people request it I will think releasing it

frontcode

thankx mate
cool evrything works great
bud i want to change somthing video size
can someone tell me how to set the video size

Perfecta

Warning: require_once([path]/includes/class_dm_videocategory.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 118

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cubanlin/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_videocategory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cubanlin/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 118

?