vBulletin v3.8.2

Aking

Hello friends am looking for complete 3.8.2 with new forum installation? can any nice person help! forgive my ignorance :)

regards

vbuser49

On the very last step of install I get a prompt that says I can't continue because the init.php is still in the /install directory, tells me to remove it. So I remove it and continue then on the next page I get this error:
Warning: require_once(./install/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No

such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/forum/install/upgradecore.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './install/init.php'

(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in

/home/****/public_html/forum/install/upgradecore.php on line 37
I close the page and then the forum works fine and I can log into the admin panel. The same thing happened when I installed the nulled version 3.8.1 Does anyone know how to fix this error or is this how it's supposed to work? It did this on two separate forums of mine. Thanks.

Filez

dont remove it when installing let it complete then rename the folder from install to something else in your directory exapmle: 382instlupgd

and whos release are you using would be helpful to know.

vbuser49

I just explained the the install will not complete perfectly if init.php is present. Removing the file is the same as renaming it no? In any case I can try uploading init.php after it was all done but the error still occurred. I'm using the DGT release. The 3.8.1 was also a DGT release. I noticed on the 3.8.1 thread that others were having the same problem.

initphperror.jpg

SDMaster

I'm getting an error in step 6 ( Importing vbulletin-language.xml) of the instillation proccess ......

XML Error: %1$s at Line %2$s

Any reason as to why this may be? After all I am a bit of a newbie.

Note: Solved problem..thanks anyway. Thanks again for the release.

VAN_XP

After i tired to upgrade i got this message

===========
Your vBulletin (3.8.2) does not appear to be running the version that was downloaded (3.8.1).

This generally means your upgrade was not successful. Please ensure that you have uploaded the latest files and click here to try again.

If you are sure you wish to continue with this part of the upgrade, click here.

===================

Could anyone tell me what's the problem????