vBulletin.v3.8.0.PHP.NULLIFIED-GYSN

ucuksx

Wew great, thanks very much to GYSN, I've been searched this vBuletin for a long time. And now, I get it in here.

Thanks again :D

MrBucket101

It took alot of clicking nexts through the upgrade.php But i finally got to 3.8.0 gold

it went from alpha 1 alpha2 beta 1-4 3.80 RC1-RC2 then 3.8.0 final

tryer

Sir Pommes,
Please dont misinterpret this one.
Im just wondering, why you are releasing free files. Such this one, this files are really very expensive. Then you are releasing it for free??? Oo
Isn't that you can get an info from this vBulletin? You can access all vBulletin using this release?
Do you have an advantage releasing this for free?
Then kindly state it.

MobileHacks

thats why there nulled so you dont have to pay
icon10.gif

tryer said:
Sir Pommes,
Im just wondering, why you are releasing free files. Such this one, this files are really very expensive. Then you are releasing it for free??? Oo
Isn't that you can get an info from this vBulletin? You can access all vBulletin using this release?
Then kindly state it.

tryer

The main question is, do Pommes have an advantage Nulling this and release for free? I think he have an advantages, i think he can access all vBulletin with this files./

tryer

tryer said:
Sir Pommes,
Then kindly state it.

Will sir pommes answer this one?