vBulletin.v3.7.3.PL1.PHP.NULL.[MAFiASCRiPTS]

chagochoac

Code:
[]------------------------------------------------------------------------------[]
||  ##########################################################################  ||
||  #      __  ______    _______ ___   _____ __________  _ ____  ___________ #  ||
||  #     /  |/  /   |  / ____(_)   | / ___// ____/ __ \(_) __ \/_  __/ ___/ #  ||
||  #    / /|_/ / /| | / /_  / / /| | \__ \/ /   / /_/ / / /_/ / / /  \__ \  #  ||
||  #   / /  / / ___ |/ __/ / / ___ |___/ / /___/ _, _/ / ____/ / /  ___/ /  #  ||
||  # ©/_/  /_/_/  |_/_/   /_/_/  |_/____/\____/_/ |_/_/_/     /_/  /____/   #  ||
||  #                                                                        #  ||
||  #                              MAFiASCRiPTS                              #  ||
||  #                            OFFICIAL RELEASE                            #  ||
||  #------------------------------------------------------------------------#  ||
||  #                            Copyright © 2008                            #  ||
||  #------------------------------------------------------------------------#  ||
||  #                                                                        #  ||
||  # NAME        : vBulletin                                                #  ||
||  # VERSION     : 3.7.3 PL1                                                #  ||
||  # TYPE        : Bulletin Board System                                    #  ||
||  # SUPPLIED    : MAFiASCRiPTS Friend                                      #  ||
||  # NULLED BY   : MAFiASCRiPTS                                             #  ||
||  # TESTED BY   : MAFiASCRiPTS                                             #  ||
||  # PACKAGED    : MAFiASCRiPTS                                             #  ||
||  # LANGUAGE    : PHP/MYSQL                                                #  ||
||  # PROTECTION  : REMOVED                                                  #  ||
||  # WEBSITE     : www.vbulletin.com                                        #  ||
||  # RETAILS     : $160.00                                                  #  || 
||  # MST PRICE   : 100% FREE                                                #  ||
||  # DISTRO      : VIA MS                                                   #  ||
||  # DEMO        : www.vbulletin.com/forum/                                 #  ||
||  # ADDONS      : n/a                                                      #  ||
||  # XTRA NOTE   : Props fliez to contributors of this project: supplier,   #  ||
||  #               nuller and QAT.                                          #  ||
||  # DOCS        : check 'vb3_readme.txt' for setup & installation info     #  ||
||  #------------------------------ DESCRiPTiON -----------------------------#  ||
||  #  vBulletin is a professional, affordable community forum solution.     #  ||
||  #  Thousands of clients, including many industry leading blue chip       #  ||
||  #  companies, have chosen vBulletin - It's the ideal choice for any      #  ||
||  #  size of community.                                                    #  ||

Mirrors:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/143120338/vBulletin.v3.7.3.PL1.PHP.NULL._MAFiASCRiPTS_.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=KQBU48C4

bfldworker

I just scanned this file with Norton AV, ZoneAlarm AV, Kapersky and Avast AV. And there was no Virus what-so-ever. So I don't know what you are talking about unless your system is infected and the virus attacked the files before or after you decompressed it.

It's all clear people. An other quality release from MAFiASCRiPTS!!!

bfldworker

Well there is a major issue with MAFiASCRiPTS release.

It doesn't stop the software from calling home to Jelsoft. AVOID MAFIASCRIPT RELEASES AT ALL COST!

I just got a email from Jelsoft.

agentsmith007

bfldworker said:
Well there is a major issue with MAFiASCRiPTS release.

It doesn't stop the software from calling home to Jelsoft. AVOID MAFIASCRIPT RELEASES AT ALL COST!

I just got a email from Jelsoft.

Wow! what a bold claimed?! Do you actually see the callhome? LOL

After reading your post I had come to think that your site might got reported by someone. Have you ever thought about that?

I have been using/testing their null for a while and had no problem. I got it running in localhost and live site as well (testing only of course lol).

To prove my point. I took the liberty to double check by comparing a couple of their recent nulls with DGT, GYSN and others to see if there are any discrepancies.

Nothing indicated any inconsistency (callback) in the comparison tests. Quality is as good as any other. I didn't even find a single hotlink either.

May be you should provide some evidence and screenshots of the "callhome" before you make such outrageous claimed.

You should learn and know better the risk of using null scripts. It doesn't matter if it come from DGT, MAFiASCRiPTS, iAG, WST, GYSN or anyone else for that matter.

That's why most null scripts come with a disclaimer in the .nfo file
"If you like it you buy it!" and "For testing purposes only!"

agentsmith007

dominicricci said:
virus found XD.......................................

virus found? Really? LOL

It's funny how you're the only one here claimed to have virus.
Once again, no conviction (prove/evidence) behind your words seems to me like you blowing smoke out of your ass.

Convict

Scanned with CA (yes updated, did right before I scanned it).

Nothing returned a "VIRUS"

Screenshot of above.!

Zodiac

Im sure mafia doesn't put viruses in there vBulletins, and there the best nulling team at the moment. So don't listen to the bullshitting members here. :)

bfldworker

Zodiac said:
Im sure mafia doesn't put viruses in there vBulletins, and there the best nulling team at the moment. So don't listen to the bullshitting members here. :)

You are absolutely correct. There are no viruses what-so-ever.

And I recant my previous statement. There is no call back feature in this release.

We have a spy for Radioshack on our board that was trying to take us down. (We have been dealing with RS doing that since Day one).

But, all has been cleared up with Jelsoft.