VBulletin Members Area Pro 2.0.0 - Nulled by vbFreAkz.org

DON

its basically like the members area vB has... It allows you to download a script and assign a user customer # and pass. It's mostly for people selling stuff on their own vB.

Buni

It still does not explain how to install it. I tried all that I could think of to install it but nothing...Any help?

dudl3ys

here is the information from vbulletin.org in case some people don't go there...

Finally, vBMA Version 2 has been released.

vB Members Area is a member management system, that enables your users to get their own customer number and password. They can then login to the system and purchase / download products that you specify. Each product that they purchase will be issued a unique licence number.

Before your members can download your products, they are required to edit their licence details to include the URL that the product will be installed on.

Due to the product having a seperate login system, your forum login will not work. This makes the modification more secure and will allow for you to delegate what users can access the mod.

What has changed between version 2 and the Beta Versions?
We have got rid of the install procedure, so all that is needed now is a product import. Along with this, there is no activation / validation procedure. There have been many more backend features. Users can now also sell their own products and get the money for it, by having an admin setup their product in the ACP along with the users paypal address in that product settings page.
Is there a PRO version?
Yes. Please do not discuss that here at vb.org as this is a free modifications site. Check out our homepage for this discussion.
Final Note
If you have vBMA Beta Versions installed on your board, please uninstall fully. Remove all the files and the products and any template edits, then please install this product. Please also note that any products you have set up, will be lost, so you will have to reset them again.

Demo: here

Forum Username: vbma_demo
Forum Password: demo
vBMA Cust Number: MAd2626322158
vBMA Password: 31e96aed70ab7

Installation

Time to install: < 1 Minute
Template Edits: 0
File Uploads: 8
Products: 1 (2 if using PRO)

How to install

Step 1 - Upload all files to your forum directory in their relevant paths
Please see the readme file for full instructions

Step 2 - Import the product product-memarea into your Admin CP

Step 3 - Setup Usergroup and Administrator Permissions

Installed!

Miscellaneous Options

Do NOT remove the copyright from the code without purchasing a branding free option for your licence.

WiRED

Here is the FULL package from the site that nulled it. This one contains no product files, and folders/files are missing.
Be sure to remove all the NFO's from each directory, and the phrases in each file if you plan to use it on a live site.

Cheers,

Password: vbfreakz.org

Buni

WiRED said:
Here is the FULL package from the site that nulled it. This one contains no product files, and folders/files are missing.
Be sure to remove all the NFO's from each directory, and the phrases in each file if you plan to use it on a live site.

Cheers,
Um...What's the pass?

Buni

Still having problem with this. It won't let me view the members.php page to view anything.

It keeps telling me that I do not have the correct permissions to view the page.

WiRED

Read the documentation. It has nothing to do with the release.
Go into Forums & Moderators > Show All Moderators > Your name ( [Edit Permissions] )

It says you can't disallow access to Admin's, but you can, and it is on default.

Cheers,
.WiRED

absinth

Buni said:
Still having problem with this. It won't let me view the members.php page to view anything.

It keeps telling me that I do not have the correct permissions to view the page.

Go to admincp-Usergroups-Usergroup Manager-Administrators-edit usergroup-vBulletin Members Area !
Good luck

MSDarkSpirit

WiRED said:

Cheers,

Password: vbfreakz.org

Sorry for double posts.
I can't open the file with the password~
Could you upload a file that doesn't have password?

micheal332001

absinth said:
I don't know it is save version bat here you go!

Hi there all

As you might know i have started working on a new version of this with the owner of the site
New Modifications
and would just like to say that this version will no longer be supported only the new version will be apart from the members that we know of that have payed for the pro version.

With the new version you might be able to get a copy of it but it will be no good to any of you,
as it will be encripted and will have a license validation.
so you might be able to get a copy of this but it will be no good to you when you install it as you would not have a valid license.

So be happy with this version you have got as it will be the only version you will be able to use.

Also with the new version you will have the license intergrasion so that you can protect your scripts from this happening.
This also automaticly updates the license details where the license had been payed for.
The abilty to enable or disable the validation on the Purchase page.
the ability to make a product downloadable or not.

These are just some of the things that we are doing for the new version and will not be in this version.
So if you like the ideas of the new version i sujest that you wait for the new version to be ready.

WiRED

FYI, encryption or no encryption, nothing is safe/un-nullable

BTW:
So you're active within the nulling scene and working on a paid product? (just making sure)
Wouldn't you out of all people understand that your product basically is going to get used illegally?

hermit

What about the part where he says about the licence validation though? Surely that will stop it being nulled, or at least to make it harder?

I can't wait for the new version to come out personally.

reddick

there's always a way.no matter what they do.Plus he's not a crafty coder he need to team up with other coders to help solve his issue.thats how he was able to get the pro completed.