vBulletin Bot automatic poster

chakru

sharpleech is in BETA stage will take a few weeks to release the stable one.. so just wait till then and I think hyperz wont sell it for a price I hope..

regards

One code bug..
check the screenshot -
bugv.jpg

The links coming in 1 line...

techiekaran

well.. i have installed .net 3.5... and sl is working fine but main prob is it is not posting on any forum.it shows in current thread as if it is posting,, but no success

imno007

Well, I might be talking out my arse here, so no offense meant to the sharpleech developer, but I suspect it somehow axed all my posting and editing options. I don't know how it might have done it, and probably it was just coincidental timing, but I know that shortly after I had begun using it and it timed out, I refreshed the page I was having the posts posted to and the skin was all messed up, mostly white, etc.. When I refreshed again it all looked okay, but it was shortly after that that I went to edit a post and found all my options gone. I'm new to vbulletin, so I know that likely it was something else, but...

But one thing I know for sure: someone said earlier that the beta 2 release had fixed all the funky text errors, and that's just not so. Typically, paragraphs get meshed together and apostrophes corrupted.

chakru

there is no way sharpleech gonna mess up your style, it is true that its posting is not clean with vbulletin but its ok with other forums software.. so if the style got messed up its not sharpleech its something else.. and its not always advisable to use BETA versions, I will wait for a stable release.. plus sharleech is no way gonna mess up your style... hundreds of people already tested it and no similar case is reported for the past 2 months at least..

regards

Error 404

Umm, i am very interested in this software, and would like to buy it. Can anyone point me in the right direction, by any chance ?

Cheers.

Blade__

hobbes51 said:
this is the best tool i have ever seen.. they already updated that code problem

- Added WarezScene leeching support
- Added BayW leeching support
- Added auto-save for the settings, login, url's, ...
- Added 2 radio stations
- Fixed support for 'fancy' usernames/passwords
- Fixed pause, it now does actually pause
- Fixed newline char bug in the thread content textbox
- Fixed bug where some WBB Link check info would not get removed
- #Leech now shows you it is pausing in the status bar
- Some other stuff i forgot ^^

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

warezbb not remove WBB_Linkchecker_Bot please help me

Code:
[SIZE=3] Link checked on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 am [WBB_Linkchecker_Bot] [/SIZE]/code]

bad font

2009 [color=Red]�[/color] the all-in-one security solution

message in images not space bad message example

[url=http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=88874970.jpg][img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/434/88874970.th.jpg[/img][/url]

mrx3net

it's easy to fix that but by just disabling BBcode code and put this [ code] [/code] in Censorship option as a space [_] not * and edit functions_newpost.php in includes folder and find $urlReplaceArray then replace it by

PHP:
$urlReplaceArray = array(
			"
  [url]\\2\\4[/url]
"

it's a little stupid but it's work ;)

mrx3net

yah i fixed the links on the same line
exp
Code:
x.x.x.xxxx.com x.xx.dddd.net xxxxx.for.fr

if u do what i wrote above